• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    iPad i cant belive we still dont have Vertical Split Screen like this on Ipad, it is on android tablets for years now and used it so much

    iPad i cant belive we still dont have Vertical Split Screen like this on Ipad, it is on android tablets for years now and used it so much


    i cant belive we still dont have Vertical Split Screen like this on Ipad, it is on android tablets for years now and used it so much

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Now that IPadOS is making the iPad more like a laptop, any chance of getting better support for us programmers? Especially data science?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    So I got an IPad Air 3 a few months ago, and I love it. I'm also a data scientist (well an intern for now) so I'm a lot into Python. There are a few tools to get Python on iPad (Pythonista is probably the one that comes up a lot) but from what I understood there's no support for 3rd party libraries. It would be great to be able to run pandas (now that we have actual file support!), matplotlib, scikit learn and dare I say some neural network library (that A13 chip does have a neural engine afterall, doesn't it?)

    I'm not saying I'll ditch my laptop, but I'd love to be able to tinker around on my iPad with a bit more than just the build-in libraries from Python. I'm talking offline work, I know it's possible the run a Jupiter notebook, but that's a hustle of it's own.

    Just wanted to ask if people had any news on any of this, and if other were interested in this too?

    submitted by /u/Jirokoh
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of an up-to-date ebook reader for iPad that retains the ‘book’ look of the old iBooks? I miss it, and it think it’s much more fun.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Thought I’d try my hand at making a song too

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    LPT: You can easily open multiple links on your iPad

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Expected iPad Photoshop Updates from Adobe in November

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Coding on the iPad Pro - Part 1

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    How can I get rid of the pages on the left? They were never there before.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Can confirm that mouse with receiver (non-Bluetooth) also works with iPadOS!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Photoshop for iPad should be released soon with missing features.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    Please help. Is there any way to reverse the scrolling direction for a bluetooth mouse on an iPad?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Why does it keep doing this?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Deleting emails

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    I use gmail and I am unable to delete emails on my iPad Pro, I am only able to archive them. I am able to delete them on my iPhone no problem. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/DarkusMingler
    [link] [comments]

    Moft X stand thoughts?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Problem with Website Scaling on iPad Pro 11

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm using the latest build of Ipad OS (it's on the charger now so I can't check the number) and I've noticed when opening desktop-type sites in Safari, it doesn't let you zoom out all the way. This necessitates scrolling left and right to view the whole page width, both in portrait and landscape.

    I'm unsure if this is an issue on the 12.9 version as well, as I don't have one to test. I get that it may force the zoom in a bit for readability reasons, but I would rather it zoom all the way out (maximum page width) and let me zoom in as I require, not make me scroll left and right. Is there any solution to this problem, or has anyone else experienced it? I can attach pictures if my description isn't very clear. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dreadp1r4te
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPad ssh client?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for a good ssh client. I'm using zsh with some icons so it would be good if it could display them correctly

    submitted by /u/nakarima_hoshido
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is iOS 13.1 causing problems for iPads?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Apple iPad Pro 9.7", currently iOS 13.1.1. System freezes then eventually catches up. I'm doing 1-2 hard resets a day. Also the Reddit icon in the temporary system tray doesn't always work. The icon on the main screen does. Let me know - Thanks.

    submitted by /u/min-1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple was always ahead of the curve, until it abandoned the iPad Air.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    I recently updated my iPhone to 13.1.3 but when I tried to update the iPad it showed me as "up to date" with release 12.4.2. That didn't bother me too much until I tried to look at my notes and reminders. The iPhone had the latest data but the iPad did not sync those functions after September 19! This shocked me since I've always relied on Apple products to work together. My options seem to be to wait for some time for an iPad update, or (Gasp) use the Alexa reminders and notes. Am I the only one shocked?

    submitted by /u/speedpetez
    [link] [comments]

    Which photo organisation/editing app that offers Google support - iPad Pro 2018 11" w/pencil

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I'm an Android phone user and Windows laptop user, my photo library is in Google Photos. Basically I try to be platform agnostic, hence keeping my stuff in a place that is widely supported - i.e. Google

    Wishlist is:

    - To keep my photo library in GP, but be able to pull down a few photos for edits then push them back up without jumping through hoops
    - To be able to download RAW photos from my main camera (RX10 mk4 if that matters) onto the iPad (local storage only), edit them, and push them back up to GP for sharing and GDrive to keep the HQ originals

    For quick edits I like snapseed but it's inability to pull direct from anything other than local/iCloud is a huge shame unless I'm missing something. I've got Pixelmator already, this seems to have the same limitation so I guess in my head I've ruled out Pixelmator photo as it's likely to be the same.

    Suggestions?

    Thx!

    submitted by /u/monty77uk
    [link] [comments]

    The All new Reminders app and the missing feature

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    Since ipadOS released, i thought with the new reminders app and everything it would be a great possibility to set up the app together with the "Getting Things Done"- system by David Allen. The app fit the needs the system has pretty well. However, one feature I am really missing, is the possibility to show timed reminders in the calender. Does anyone of you know a way to make this work? Otherwise I will probably have to wait for this and always check the "Planned" section But i would rather have it implemented in my calender directly.

    submitted by /u/Debuit
    [link] [comments]

    The update didn’t fix the the files app when you use the pencil and try to scroll.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    Anyone having iPad Air 3 white spot issue?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Someone posted that iPad Air 3 users are reporting white spot issues, just like the 10.5 Pro. If this is true, it's disappointing that they didn't fix that design flaw. Can anyone here confirm?

    submitted by /u/EatsSpam
    [link] [comments]

    Artists Who Stopped Using Matte Protectors

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Were you able to get used to writing on glass? How long did it take you?

    I had to give up my matte screen protector after I started eating through pencil tips.

    submitted by /u/FITS97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel