• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    iOS Beta [Bug] Quite the interesting star ratings showing up in the App Store...

    iOS Beta [Bug] Quite the interesting star ratings showing up in the App Store...


    [Bug] Quite the interesting star ratings showing up in the App Store...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    [Bug] Weird stars in App Reviews

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    [FEATURE]Open side car on purpose with shortcuts, it's now has an icon

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    [News] iOS 13.2 Beta 2 Bricking Some iPad Pro Models, Update Now Unavailable

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    [Bug] Notification pop up, half off screen

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    [Bug] Bluetooth on iPhone 11 Pro Max

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Many Bluetooth issues.

    My Apple watch is fine. My speakers and earbuds are a little wonky.

    The main problem is I have a 2017 Toyota Tacoma with the lame ass Entune stereo unit. And I think it correlates with the install of 13.2, but when I'm in my truck, my stereo consistently reboots every 20-30 seconds.

    It's definitely the phone because I have unpaired and paired at least 10-12 times and every single time it's paired, boot loop. It works flawlessly when it isn't paired.

    Is anyone having similar issues as this?

    submitted by /u/adeezy58
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Deep Fusion dialed down with iOS 13.2 B2?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Anyone else noticed that Deep Fusion is less noticeable in B2? I'm having a hard time determining when it's applied or not, that definitely wasn't the case with B1.

    submitted by /u/TL24SS
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Changing frame rate and resolution from camera app

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Is this an iPhone 11 and 11 Pro only feature?

    Edit: Fuck you APPLE

    submitted by /u/bbluntt
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iPhone Pro 11 battery drain on Wifi - 13.1.2 and 13.2 beta

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    I am facing an odd issue where my iPhone 11 Pro battery is draining rather quickly while on wifi. Overnight my phone will drain 40% while on wifi and about 1-3% if on LTE. My battery only gets 4-6 hours of on-screen time during the day if I am on wifi. If I switch to LTE, the drain flatlines. There is something trying to drain my battery while I am on wifi, however the battery app does not disclose that anything is. Very odd.

    I did notice, overnight, that siri is using 100% battery at times which is strange. To make things even more strange, my iPad is now facing the same type of battery drain while on wifi and has siri using battery overnight.

    Any ideas? When I got my pro 11, I started fresh (no backup). I did a reset a few days ago and yesterday, I swapped my 11 pro for a new phone from apple which did not help. I also turned off background refresh which did nothing. I was about to do a dfu but since my iPad now has the same issue, I am not sure that will help. I am thinking it is something with Siri, iCloud, photos or some other apple application. This happens every day, all day, while on wifi. I am on 13.1.2 for my iPhone and just upgraded to 13.2 beta on my Iphone. Same behavior.

    My wife, using an iPhone 11, is not having any issues with drain (she is on 13.0) using the same wifi (5ghz) as me. She also has no Siri usage overnight like I do

    submitted by /u/jbrady3324
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Announce Messages with Siri not working?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    When I have a message come in, Announce with Siri plays a chime in my AirPods, but no text is read outlaid. This was working a few days ago - has anyone else noticed this issue with 13.2 beta 2?

    I've searched around online and tried a few fixes, but none have worked.

    submitted by /u/Rollo-Tomasi-
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] I upgraded to iOS 13 on iPhone X and the volume slider randomly pops up when I close apps. Anybody else dealing with this? How do I disable it?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    [Bug] Wireless Charging Not Working

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    iPhone XS Max, iOS Beta 13.2 (latest release)

    Wireless charging was working fine since I bought the phone 2 months ago. I have three separate chargers: desktop/PC, car charger, and bedside table.

    I updated to the latest beta release Wednesday. Thursday I noticed it was no longer charging. I checked all three chargers: same.

    I searched Google. Found older stuff. Most recent was 3-4 months old. Most was even about how Apple isn't allowing charging on non-Apple devices. Even here, most of it is a couple months out.

    Wired charging seems to be working fine.

    Any ideas? Solutions I can do?

    submitted by /u/mkadam68
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How is 13.2 Beta 2 Battery life?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    I just got the Pro Max and saw how some people were getting worse battery life on the new betas. Does Beta 2 have good battery life?

    submitted by /u/NeatTheGuy
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] I’m missing “Announce with Siri”

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:45 AM PDT

    Am I missing something or is it a bug? My Public beta 13.2 doesn't offer me the option to activate announce with Siri.

    submitted by /u/justathrowaway7327
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Spotlight search barely works! Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    [Feature]it wouldn’t reload system when switch to bold text anymore

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    [Bug] Audio choppy while using Bluetooth headphones and ps4 controller

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    Likely due to both the controller and controller using the same Bluetooth channel (if it even works that way). Using AirPods and DualShock 4.

    submitted by /u/Heliodjent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel