• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Apple Watch I hope Apple rereleases the Classic Buckle. I’m down to my last spare!

    Apple Watch I hope Apple rereleases the Classic Buckle. I’m down to my last spare!


    I hope Apple rereleases the Classic Buckle. I’m down to my last spare!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Anyone know why my series 4 is giving me this right after updating? Or what a solution is? I’ve had the Spotify app on my phone since before i purchased my watch.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Lesson is learnt

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    My 3 week review of my first Apple Watch Series 5

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    So the Apple Watch series 5 is my first smart watch I have ever owned. I typically will wear a watch when I go to work and a fancier watch for special occasions. So I finally caved in, and bought one. I went with the 44mm one.

    So first off I loved the fact I could choose my own band, that was a pretty big selling point for me. Since I always liked the other bands and it would of been a 40$ cost extra for another band.

    Now onto my usage, I love how seamlessly it connected to my iPhone and all my Apple products, but that is to be the norm for Apple products.

    • Battery life - My battery life is amazing, now I don't use the always on feature because I just don't see a point but my battery life for a full day 8am - 11pm is at about 65-75% left so I can get two full days work days without charging it.
    • Apple Maps - It is great, I love how when I am using my gps/maps it will tell me the directions as I am driving, it is so much easier to look at my watch fast to see when I need to turn, it also vibrates to let me know a direction is coming up.
    • Messages/notifications - Is so nice, just to flip my wrist and be able to respond without my phone in hand is a life saver at work. Although typing out a long sentence is not ideal for the watch I typically use it for quick responses or some of the custom ones they have. The voice recognition is okay, it has always been a hit or miss with some words but it isn't a big deal.
    • Health apps - They are pretty cool it is nice to watch my heart rate and see how it fluctuates.
    • Activity app - This one is nice but it does get annoying when it tells me to stand up while I am driving. But I do see myself moving around more at work which is nice to break away from the computer and stretch.
    • Watch Faces - I stuck with the Meridian face and I like being able to see the date, temp, weather and my activity ring. Obviously this is the most subjective for everyone to which face they like but it is nice to be able to customize it to see what you want. I don't know if you can make custom watch faces as that would be something I would love to do.
    • Home app - One of the main reasons I got it. I love to be able to control basically my whole house with another device. It makes it easy for when my phone is on the charger and I don't feel like yelling at Siri on my homepod to turn off the lights in the middle of the night.

    So the bottom line is I am very impressed with the Apple Watch and I am very happy with my purchase. If any first time buyers have any questions I can try to answer them.

    submitted by /u/Naxthor
    [link] [comments]

    you looked

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    The Now Playing remote is more functional than the Remote App...it actually has a home button.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Sold apple watch on ebay

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    I sold my apple watch on ebay. The person had a zero rating and just registered their account. I suspected this was going to be a headache. The person says "the watch is telling me to use the ID and password that was used to set the watch up." I reset the watch before sending. I removed it from the devices section on my phone. Did I miss any steps?

    submitted by /u/xwarbucks
    [link] [comments]

    Do people actually put cases on their Apple watches?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    Like really, you gonna put a case on your watch? Seems a little ridiculous. It's the modern day version of covering your furniture with plastic.

    submitted by /u/generik777
    [link] [comments]

    Feeing very vintage with California face and converted leather strap from an old watch :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 5 Space Black Stainless Steel with Black Leather Loop. Haven’t seen this combo being shared much and I think it looks great. Shot with Night Mode on iPhone 11 Pro Max.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Hey there, Im from Russia and we don’t have pride watch faces, so I set my s4 to United States region to get watch face and some other features, but I have a little problem here, my watch activity shows miles instead of kilometers, how do I change that?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    The water lock is really useful when I'm holding my daughter

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    I sort of went a little crazy with Ali Express Sport Loops

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Would you pay up for official Apple bands if the came with exclusive watch faces or other content for the AW?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    Siri shortcuts won’t run from Apple Watch

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Watch is not waking up

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    My watch is not always waking up, I have to try it more times. Is that normal? Series 5

    submitted by /u/advm999
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing straps/bands?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Just curious where everyone buys their straps?

    I've browsed Amazon and results are plenty but not sure about the quality and if there's another sale front I'm unaware of.

    submitted by /u/Tom38
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Why are the rings closed? watchOS 6.0

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    What OS versions does Series 3 ship with?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Hi, so as the title suggests, what os versions is the series 3 shipping with recently? I have an iphone 6 and if it has watchos 6 installed, I wouldn't be able to pair it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/StrugglingEconomist
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble Using Watch To Unlock MacBook

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    Has anyone else been having trouble using Apple Watch to unlock a Mac? I don't know if it is MacOS Catalina or WatchOS 6 but I'm down to about a 10% success rate where it used to be almost 100. WiFi signal is good, so that's not the problem.

    Watch Series 4

    submitted by /u/Evolved_1
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta say, I'm really in the dark as to why Apple quit manufacturing nylon bands.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    iPhone required?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    Does the latest version of this watch connect to an iPad or do I still need an iPhone? My iPad is basically my phone and I have zero use for an iPhone but would love the watch.

    submitted by /u/winthroprockefeller
    [link] [comments]

    HERMÈS Orange + Blue Horizon

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    Snooze on Series 5 Watch

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    I recently got a series 5. I use it as an alarm to wake me up without disturbing my partner. I've seen people note when they use it in night stand mode they can hit the Digital Crown to snooze. However when I have it on my wrist the Digital Crown turns off the alarm. Do I have something not set up right?

    submitted by /u/justphishin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel