• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    iPhone This is not my post but I found it funny

    iPhone This is not my post but I found it funny


    This is not my post but I found it funny

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    New iMovie update is amazing ����

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Search in Photo app is surprisingly specific and really good

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Wait...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    My iOS 7 home screen compared to my current iOS 12

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    I honestly never knew the Safari tabs moved with your device when in motion.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    iPredict - for only $999 your Device can predict the future

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Apple just replaced a phone with water still in it.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    PHOTOS: https://imgur.com/a/Euut399

    I've been an apple customer for 10+ years. I have NEVER ever complained about the support or the build quality. I was supper happy hearing firstly IP67 rating, then IP68 on XS. I literally bought new iphone each year - mostly because I'm a Quality Assurance guy, so I needed them for work - the perk was i was getting a new phone year to year.

    We had a serious storm and i was dumb enough to get the phone out for too long. Water got in.

    All LDI markers clean, i thought all will be good. Nope, green artifacts, water still inside, corroded lightning port, replacement offered for 800$. Ouch.

    I decided to give it a go and contact support. Send them all the info, including photos showing the water inside. They said water damages are out of warranty, linked the pages, etc...

    AND THEN THE GUY SAID THEY'LL MAKE ME A ONE TIME EXCEPTION.

    I guess I'm getting a new iphone this year too! THANK YOU apple

    PS: i'm still pissed an IP68 phone did not resist rain water. Oh well..

    submitted by /u/Rabus
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13’s expanded NFC will support Japanese identity cards

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:53 AM PDT

    How I see pure black Dark Modes

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    Does this mean it will still be present in apps like safari and photos? Can any developer currently on beta email Craig please! u/inkhearted

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Amazon sale on Saddle Brown - $30

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    What app is this?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    I Love Apple’s Design Philosophy

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    According to screen time I’ve been very studious and productive, but in reality they counted reddit as R & R and productivity must have been Hulu. And 13 minutes on Facebook.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 08:13 PM PDT

    How is this a thing? What if I do not have unlimited texts and a friend with an other than IPhone phone? I can’t just eat the bill. I don’t have this problem but I could only imagine if someone did.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    PSA: Touching the red menu bar when screen recording will bring up the stop button for screen recording and doesn’t show up on your recorded video- you don’t have to open Control Centre and stop the recording from there.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    I see people so often bring up control centre to stop their screen recording, when just touching the menu bar whilst recording will bring up the stop prompt which doesn't show up on the recorded video.

    submitted by /u/avc-29
    [link] [comments]

    Spotted this iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Red on my country's ebay-like site for 438$ and my question is if it's legit? Black front with red back concerns me. Claims to be original. I've seen it's possible if you assemble them but I saw Touch ID doesnt or might not work

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    Good time to give the iPhone a try? 128GB Android User... 64GB or 256GB?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Bit of a generic question, but also mainly because search for this question seems to stem more from upgraders vs. "migraters".

    Currently using an 128GB Essential Android that I'm very happy with, and I do own an iPad Pro 10.5 256GB as well. I was NOT looking to upgrade my phone, but my current plan is discontinued and the new one actually gives an XS for a ridiculous price. I'll be honest I'm at the debate of whether to keep it and try it, or flip it and make some dollars. I'm somewhat inclined to try it before flipping but we'll see. I have never owned an iPhone.

    I'm not an Apple hater. I do think Apple in the past was slow to adapt and IMO still kind of are. But they make beautiful products, and these days, working in the tech industry, I think the consumers win as both solutions have their strengths. I really like Apple's stance on privacy. I would never buy an Apple phone retail (or honestly any flagship these days) because I can't justify spending that much on something that can be potentially taken easily or dropped. But I digress.

    Is this a good time to "try out" an iPhone? Or am I better off to just flip it, and wait for another deal with a plan down the road 2 years from now? As mentioned, I won't be "buying" a flagship at any point. Wasn't sure what is in the pipeline as I have not kept up with Apple rumours. I imagine USB-C is a big deal on the next phones so not sure how limited I am with lightning although IMO I've always liked the connector.

    If the consensus is to keep the phone or at least give it a good test run, what do you guys suggest for memory and or phone?? XR 128GB? or XS 64GB or XS 256?? I think both are great. The gf was saying if I was going to give it a go, might as well just go for the top one just to get the valid experience. I took a look in the store yesterday; I like the fit and finish of the XS and can tell it feels better. Coming from the Essential, the less bezels the better! Colours are nice on the XR. I'm not sure why but the XR looked brighter.. it could have been settings I guess, although it's whites looked a tad more "yellow". I'm not sure if that was just me...

    Also want to mention that with either device I'll be slapping a case on it so that'll remove visual gains from either IMO (colour of the XR or premium of the XS)

    I'll be limited to 10GB on data and prefer not to use that all for uploading as tethering for work will be a use. I currently have some cloud usage with photos in Google Photos and docs in others, but haven't been a huge cloud user I guess. I'm not exactly a huge photo taker but at the same time, I've never had a phone with the quality camera as an iPhone.

    My 128GB Android has roughly 40GB in apps/videos alone, with that said, I'm loading stuff just because I can.

    My iPad Pro 256GB? Same idea.. I have probably 50 - 60 games that I don't normally play lol. I just figure why delete if I have so much space.

    Realistically, trying to figure out how practical 64GB is for those who are power users and while not currently photographers potentially will be taking more.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/ryde041
    [link] [comments]

    Nice bug/glitch in iOS 13, when the music app is unable to display lyrics for the song, the album’s cover is displayed. The hovering colours gave it a nice northern light feeling.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Dark Sky issues?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Is anyone having problems with Dark Sky notifications? I have been using this app for a long time and used to get notifications about upcoming rain which I would use to make sure to take my old dog outside before it started raining. But I no longer get any notifications from Dark Sky. All of my settings still allow notifications. The "help" suggestion from Dark Sky was to delete the app and reinstall but that didn't solve the issue. Any suggestions??

    submitted by /u/phrynerules
    [link] [comments]

    "GSM Unlocked" iPhones

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    I'm searching for iPhones on Amazon, and some listings say they're only GSM unlocked and won't work with CDMA. Is this BS? I was pretty sure that all iPhones 7 and newer had both antennas. Or is there really a way for them to be locked down?

    submitted by /u/Ellawell
    [link] [comments]

    $.999 Apple Stand

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    Pad & Quill wallet cases?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    I'm getting an XS this week (upgrade from a 6) and want to move to a wallet case. Currently debating between the Bella Fini, Heritage, and Luxury pocket book, but cannot find any detailed reviews of them.

    Does anyone have these cases? How's the drop protection?

    submitted by /u/redditckulous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel