• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    iPhone Im trying to get a gif as my wall paper and it isn’t working. I’ve even downloaded an app just for this but it doesn’t do anything. Please help. It’s like the gif is too big for the phone. I have an iPhone es

    iPhone Im trying to get a gif as my wall paper and it isn’t working. I’ve even downloaded an app just for this but it doesn’t do anything. Please help. It’s like the gif is too big for the phone. I have an iPhone es


    Im trying to get a gif as my wall paper and it isn’t working. I’ve even downloaded an app just for this but it doesn’t do anything. Please help. It’s like the gif is too big for the phone. I have an iPhone es

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:22 PM PDT

    Is itools right for me? And if so will this work?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an application that I can connect my iphone to so that Ill be able to login through my desktop since the phone screen is broken.

    I had a similar issue with another phone (android) and wasn't able to do this because the phone was never put on developer mode, do I have to configure the Iphone in a similar way in order to use it on a desktop? Also will this app work with a iphone SE?

    submitted by /u/Linuxuser9
    [link] [comments]

    Some straight talk stuff

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    I bought a new phone and couldnt transfer my number because idk my straight talk stuff because my mom bought me the phone and plan then just put my card onto the account later and so my old number is auto renewing the plan and neither me nor my mom know how to get into the account to turn it off. Ive looked up what to do but the automated number is such a cluster fuck that i can't navigate it and i can't find anyway to talk to a human being at straight talk. Anyone know what to do

    submitted by /u/KonoDioDaIsntFunny
    [link] [comments]

    People can hear me tapping in my phone

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    When people call me in facetime audio they say they can hear me using my phone. Is this true, how do I stop this?

    submitted by /u/Hijosdelhuracan
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 6 is incredibly hot

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    Accidentally dropped my iPhone into some water and i did the dumbest thing after and started charging it it started to turn on but then couldn't make it past the apple logo then i shook the water out and dried it off and i left it there to sit not its incredibly hot and its getting to the point where i cant hold it longer than a few seconds can anyone tell me is there any hope left for my iPhone

    submitted by /u/im-widomaker
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Screen Randomly Goes Black

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Title says it all, it's really frustrating, I'll just be using it and the screen will die for a while, no sound, no visuals, no anything. It's totally random too. I'm fully up to date on my software iOS,and don't usually run my iPhone on full lighting mode. All I've found online says it's a hardware issue. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Paxaman01
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Not tech savvy Dad is in another state alone and can’t get to an apple store. He has a new iPhone XR from brand new box and an old iPhone that has a disabled screen. Just need to give step by step instructions on how to upload data to new phone.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Help! Not tech savvy Dad is in another state alone and can't get to an apple store. He has a new iPhone XR from brand new box and an old iPhone that has a disabled screen. Just need to give step by step instructions on how to upload data to new phone. I'm on bender knee for any help possible! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/hedonisttoat
    [link] [comments]

    Aux Cord Static Noise?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    I'm attaching an aux cord to a lightning cable which is attached to my iPhone X, but I keep getting this static/hissing noise? There's nothing wrong with the audio in my car so I'm not sure what the issue is. Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/extaminator
    [link] [comments]

    Voicemail issues?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    I have verizon and have never had issues with this until now. I was expecting a voicemail from my Doctors office and i dont have it. I cannot access my voicemail at all. its blank and when i call my passcode does not work. Its the same one ive had for 10 years. I looked up everything online and cannot even find someone with the same issue. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jkromes
    [link] [comments]

    ScreenTime - How to allow an app all day, but still setup app limits

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Here's my situation. I have Downtime setup from 9:40pm to 8:30am.

    I'd like to limit the facebook app to 1 hour a day. But I don't want it to be subjected to immediate downtime restrictions at 9:40pm. I want to be able to use the facebook app after 9:40pm, but only for an hour for the whole day.

    I tried putting facebook under Always Allowed and have a 1 hour limit in the app limits, but that didn't work. It just allowed facebook to work for more than an hour.

    submitted by /u/projectmkultraman
    [link] [comments]

    How do I allow an an App to override DND?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    I setup ScreenTime to start at 9:40pm. I set it to start DND at this time.

    I'd like to allow a notification by the IFTTT app to come through at 10pm to remind me to start my night routine. Although it appears in the dock, I don't get any physical notification from the IFTTT app.

    Is there a way to allow an app to override DND.

    submitted by /u/projectmkultraman
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all the contacts in 5s and no backup in iTunes or icloud

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    It began when I can not access my photos, nor connect to wifi. Now I lost all my contacts. Is there any way to get them back?

    edit: I don't mind losing all my photos and apps, but I really need my contacts.

    submitted by /u/lckydcky
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve just bought an iphone XR and when i compare a movie (true detective intro) to my iphone 7, it has a slight yellow tint on it. Is this the actual colour or is it something wrong with the phone

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    Edit: its also slightly zoomed in when i watch shows compared to the iphone 7 plus

    submitted by /u/hamid750
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s wont charge

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey, So I have this old iPhone 6s laying around that will not charge. First I thought the battery or the charge socket was broken so I carefully replaced it. It started and I was happy, but if I now try to charge phone nothing will happen. Does anyone know what I can try next? Could it be that the phone needs the original iphone loading cable to charge?

    submitted by /u/goodguyreqi
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stuck at error screen

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    This iPhone 7 plus had a warning screen pop up during an update. We plugged it in hoping we could continue the update. Unfortunately we can't get the warning screen to go away. We tried doing a hard reset, but we can't interact with anything behind the warning screen. Is there anything else we can do besides waiting for the battery to die? Here's what it looks like

    submitted by /u/caughtus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel