• Breaking News

    Friday, June 14, 2019

    iPhone Best $13 spent (iPod and iPhone 3GS 32GB)

    iPhone Best $13 spent (iPod and iPhone 3GS 32GB)


    Best $13 spent (iPod and iPhone 3GS 32GB)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 03:50 AM PDT

    This brings back an original post that gained traction. A lot of iPhone users take night photos. The lack of stock night mode that is software and camera driven has placed a wedge in its advantage. iPhones have some of the best cameras. Their software skills would dominate that market. We need it.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Why is it I’m only getting these results when fast charging my iPhone X? This doesn’t equate to 18 watts. I’m also using accessories by Apple .

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Apple’s Saddle Brown Leather Case - 2.5 Years vs 1 Day

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Sign In with Apple ID is the feature I’m looking forward the most! Privacy FTW.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    They are all looking the same now

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Got an knock off leather case for $8 on eBay not to bad ����‍♂️

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Anyone have a solution to a stripped iPhone pentalope screw? The x models seem to always want to strip

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    My XS is on 77% battery health. Should I get a new one?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    iPhone 4S 32GB — How much is this worth nowadays? Is $70 CAD overpriced? Or underpriced?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Previewing CarPlay in iOS 13: Light mode, new and improved apps, more

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Switched to Android but my texts aren't coming in?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    I turned off iMessage so I don't know what the problem is. Everyone I talked to said the message they try to send is blue which means my number is still on imessage

    submitted by /u/n8toxic21
    [link] [comments]

    Apple and Bluetooth Audio Codecs

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Last year I went from iPhone to Android due to the lack of support of higher bitrate Bluetooth audio. I totally agreed with Apple, when they killed the headphone jack. Before, listening to music on iOS devices has always been a pleasure thanks to the superb DACs they used. But now there's no equivalent. Everything about the new iPhones is Pro, except their crappy bluetooth audio quality. I know, real audiophiles won't listen to (high-res) music via Bluetooth, but with AAC even Spotify sounds crappy. Why seems there to be no interest in changing this? It's not only about higher bitrates but wider dynamic range and frequency support as well. Anyone any ideas? It's really the only thing, that keeps me from returning to marvellous iOS (which I really enjoyed using)...

    submitted by /u/timeisabitch
    [link] [comments]

    I love everything about Apple

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    New phone or just new battery?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    I love my current iPhone 7 so much that I really don't want to switch (or pay really) to a newer version. I'm thinking of just going to an Apple store and getting my battery replaced. My phone's 2 years old and my battery health is 85%. Is that the best idea or should I just go ahead an upgrade to a new device?

    submitted by /u/WombatGuaranteed
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID stop working any suggestions?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    Is it worth to upgrade to an XR this summer? Or is it better to wait for new iPhone for some discounts?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Which iPhone should I buy?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Context: I don't need the biggest and best (iPhone X) and don't want to spend a ton of money. (I am a little flexible in this aspect, but less $500 is my self-imposed limit, with $200-300 being the most preferable). I am open to buying manufacture refurbished or used if I know it will be like new and not have issues.

    I currently have an iphone 5c, which was fine for me until the most recent ios updates, because of which I can't download some new apps and use features I'd like. The other problems with the 5c is I'd like more storage (16gb) and the battery life is not good. I was thinking of going with iphone 7 (which I've found on Groupon Scratch and Dent, apparently not too bad, for $200 and amazon used/refurbished for $250) to upgrade the camera, battery, new ios, etc.

    This is my first time posting on this sub, and any insight is welcome. If my idea is awful, let me know. If there's a serious reason I should go with New and it'd be worth my money, let me know. If you've had a great experience with refurbished, let me know. If there's something incredible about the iphone 8, let me know. You get the idea.

    TLDR: I'm upgrading from iPhone 5c and want some nice new features while still being frugal. I need help on what's the most important things to look for and which iPhone might be right for me.

    submitted by /u/SarcasticDude43
    [link] [comments]

    The iPhone 11 Will 'Struggle' and Be a Yawner, Analyst Says

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    "Contact your card issuer for more information" when attempting to add a debit card.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    I contacted them and they dont know what to do either. Background: Debit card is in america, but I live in Germany. Im under 18. Other than that I dont know. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mackmason_
    [link] [comments]

    Different camera fields of view in different apps

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Just wanted to know why there are different fields of view in snapchat, instagram, twitter or the normal camera and if there is a solution to make them look the same

    submitted by /u/Mueller_Milch
    [link] [comments]

    Odd FaceTime problem, audio and video calls affected

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    So yesterday and today me and my girlfriend were using FaceTime Audio as normal, its our go to app for calling each other and we had this issue yesterday where we would be in a call and it would be interrupted by another call from her during the existing call, I'd answer it and after about 10 seconds it would do the same thing. We chalked it up to a bad signal and moved on. Today she tried video calling me, same deal. We would talk for a few seconds then I'd get another call from her during the existing call and it would loop until I get a 'Call Failed error'. Anyone else experiencing this or dealt with this in the past?

    submitted by /u/calvinised
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel