• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [REQUEST] This Lockscreen Animation

    iOS Jailbreak [REQUEST] This Lockscreen Animation


    [REQUEST] This Lockscreen Animation

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    [Request] Smarthub concept imported to Axon, don't we all believe Nepeta can do it!???

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    [Release] [Update] Dune has been rewritten and updated to version 1.1!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Update: Dune 1.1

    Dune is a SpringBoard dark mode for iOS 11 and 12.

    Version 1.1 is a massive rewrite which allows settings to be changed without a respring and adds a new iOS 13 style CC toggle.

    Available now on https://skitty.xyz/repo/

    Source: https://twitter.com/skittyblock/status/1139309921017716736?s=21

    EDIT: Updated to 1.1.1 (https://twitter.com/skittyblock/status/1139354235311742976?s=21)

    submitted by /u/iJailbreakGeek
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Finally found a tweak that lets you lock your screen without hanging up the call !

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    [UPDATE] Notifica 0.3.0 - performance improvement, fixed color issues on A12, fixed compatibility issues with Maple, new features!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Depiction

    Chimera users: Make sure you're on 1.0.4 or newer.

    Make sure your RocketBootstrap is up-to-date. https://rpetri.ch/repo/

    Changelog • Full changelog

    • Added new color averaging mode - the one from Axon.
    • Added an option to copy preferences from Notifications section to the Banners section (and vice versa). Requires a respring to apply.
    • Fixed color issues on A12 devices.
    • Fixed compatibility issues with Maple.
    • Improved colors in "Now Playing".
    • Improved speed and memory usage.

    Where can I get it?

    Get it from my repo: https://repo.nepeta.me/

    Follow me on Twitter

    Donate

    Troubleshooting:

    Run iCleaner and respring from preferences.

    This tweak is open source.

    Seriously, check out that code!

    https://github.com/Nepeta/Notifica

    submitted by /u/NepetaDev
    [link] [comments]

    [UPDATE] CopyLog 1.2 - Search feature and more!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    [Question] Does anyone know a tweak that adds a 3d touch toggle like this to clear badge icon notifs?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    [Question] Any tweaks to bring back the home screen card to the app switcher like this on iOS 12?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to mimic Muzei's features, wall paper blurringg, auto changing of the photo, and ability to add sources

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    [UPDATE] QuickPrefs (access preferences with Force Touch): add support for shuffle/PreferenceOrganizer2 and custom paths in Settings.app (for example "General/Keyboard")

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    [Help] I’m getting this error whenever I try signing apps other than unc0ver. This just started happening recently.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    [Request] Tap on signal bars to toggle sim, $50 starting bounty

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    [Question]do you know that tweak is it? tweak of the week day (sun-sat)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    [Meta] Where is the monthly tweak roundup for April, May, and June?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    [Release] Jeff prank your friends with my name jeff repo: https://iosjailbreak.xyz

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    [Help] Axon showing stock notification style along with the new one

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    [Help] How to remove white box on bottom of screen when playing YouTube videos w/YouTube++

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    [Help] Does anyone know why I have this big bubble around my apps with notifications and which tweaks could be causing this ?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    [Question] Unlocking then jailbreaking again?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Hello -- so I am on iOS 11.

    I am going to be paying off my AT&T Next, and want to unlock the phone so I can switch to a CDMA network.

    However, to do this, you need to restore your phone.

    I don't want to lose iOS and there's no way to restore to iOS 12.1.2 or something, so I am wondering -- does anyone know if I can unlock my phone by remote wiping the phone versus actually outright updating it via iTunes?

    If not, does anyone know a way where I could find out what iOS a phone has before buying it? I know some people knew a method based on the serial numbers or some such on the box. Thanks

    submitted by /u/BasedMedicalDoctor
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] What are your top 5 tweaks/must have for iOS 12? I've seen many YouTube videos and most of them are useless tweaks.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    My top five are: 1) Eclipse/Noctis 2)Whatsapp++/Watusi 3)Instagram++/Rocket 4)App Admin 5)Real CC

    Oh I also like the tweak called Nine.

    Some more of my favs: ICleanerPro, Filza, Mterminal, Cr4shed, ReProvision, SmartLPM, DetailedPowerUsage, SwipeSelection, Safari Plus, mini grid switcher, leave me alone, Dune, Flex 3, DoubleTapLock, Deluminator, snowboard/Anemone, NoSlowAnimations/FakeClockUp, CallBlocker, CCBlackBg, DarkKeysXll, LibertyLite, NoSub, Cercube, YouTube++, SpringPlus11, MiDevice, PullToRespring, MoreFrequentlyEmojis, PreferenceOrganizer2, ShutterSoundSwitch, TinyBanners, VideoHud, VHUD, PhotoManger, FloatingDock, FastForwardTime, IpadStatusBar

    submitted by /u/Fortecanario
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] System Files tab tweak for the Files app.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    [Help] this keeps popping up for me after being on Pokémon Go for 10 minutes. I have NoSub but that doesn’t seem to be working

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    [Help] I had to uninstall Axon because it freezes and restarts my iPhone. Am I the only one!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    It freezes and restarts all of a sudden. How can I fix it. I really love that tweak!!!

    submitted by /u/rafaelmelo2000
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Can’t Jailbreak with reload system daemons ON

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    I'm on uncover last version, it's an iPhone X on 11.4b3 and the tweaklist will be in the comments, anyone know how can I jb with Reload system daemons on ?

    submitted by /u/Tomaxz
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] with unc0ver 3.1.2, a random reboot occurred when everything was running perfectly and now I run into a respring loop when rejailbreaking and am unable to jailbreak. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel