• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    iOS Gaming Is Sky: Children of the light a 3D version of Alto’s Odyssey?

    iOS Gaming Is Sky: Children of the light a 3D version of Alto’s Odyssey?


    Is Sky: Children of the light a 3D version of Alto’s Odyssey?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    Honestly, what’s your favourite IOS Game and why??

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    I have an X, so I can run a lot of the games smoothly but I literally don't have any games. Looking for inspiration

    submitted by /u/seanie259
    [link] [comments]

    Pixel People - I don’t get the hype?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    Title. I got it two/three days ago and it has already slowed to a crawl due to money not scaling as fast as expansion prices. I played a ton day 1 and two. Almost all of my buildings are full yet to make 4 million for the next expansion; it will take me at least a whole day. Then I get a whole 10 land, which really isn't much.

    Am I missing something? The reviewers act like it's the greatest game ever.

    submitted by /u/Soulvaki
    [link] [comments]

    ����‍♂️Yora Adventures: The Smart Tabletop RPG - Official Trailer - Share your thoughts!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Solar Explorer: New Dawn. Great graphics, control, and music. Very polished game check it out.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone play Field Day for iPhone/Apple Watch?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    It's a pretty neat and fun little game. But I'm confused about one thing...I don't understand the numbers/fractions on the crops when you go to sell them. So even if I have carrots planted, I may not have enough carrots to sell, which I get. But what's the different between a /3 and a /7? I'm just super unclear on what the numbers are supposed to mean.

    Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

    EDIT. SOLVED. Thanks y'all!

    submitted by /u/isthiscleverr
    [link] [comments]

    ARPG games

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    what are the better ones on IOS atm?

    submitted by /u/hyrenfreak
    [link] [comments]

    Arena of Valor, but not a MOBA.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    I get my MOBA fix from League of Legends which I've played since open beta, but I like the real time combat of AoV on the iPhone. I've tried some MMOs like Dawn of Isles and ARPGs like Eternium, but something is missing.

    I like flashy combat, I like the feeling of having to "outplay" my opponent (AI or otherwise). I don't want a PVP game because I travel a lot and don't always have an internet connection. I want something I can play for a while, but I'm not the kind of gamer to grind out on a MMO for a year just to get to the point where I can grind end game content.

    I feel like I've been searching for my perfect mobile game for ages now. I do remember enjoying the original Final Fantasy when I played that on my first iPhone back in 2011, maybe I should try that series again?

    submitted by /u/Bishopped
    [link] [comments]

    Best MMORPG games you'd recommend?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Best offline games?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    What are the best offline games?

    submitted by /u/shadow-redditor_
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to Helldivers?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    I love the isometric games with the same premise as Helldivers, whether solo or team based. Now that I think about it, it probably would be a pretty good idea for a port. Any similar titles that are currently on the AppStore? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vice061
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel