• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 12, 2019

    Apple Watch Apple Watch S4 with papaya sport loop on the iPhone I built.

    Apple Watch Apple Watch S4 with papaya sport loop on the iPhone I built.


    Apple Watch S4 with papaya sport loop on the iPhone I built.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    Cornflower Sport Loop on Silver Aluminum

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    Am I right

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Well this is what happens when you fly across time zones...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get the exercise app to automatically detect workouts EXCEPT walking?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    I have a series 3, version 5.1.3.

    I walk a lot and didn't like when it asked me to log my walk to work as a workout so I turned that off. But I would like it to automatically track when I'm cycling and other things (but mainly cycling). Is there a way to do this? Seems like just an on/off switch in settings.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hiddenexpression
    [link] [comments]

    S4 Aluminum Rose gold or Silver?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    So, after a debacle with my old watch, I decided to just buy a new one. (My SSS4 was gifted to me and didn't have apple care, it took quite the tumble and the screen cracked.) so I figured I'd "downgrade" to aluminum and go from there.

    I'm stuck between a rose gold one ore silver. My coworker has the rose gold one and I really like the color however, I'm weird with my watches needing to match the strap lugs (hence my silver stainless before) and that's the reason I'd lean towards a silver one instead.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/goatseat
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch S4 Space gray aluminium with papaya sport loop and Total Orange Nike+ Digital watchface.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    The Canary yellow is really mellow with more hue! M in love with this summer pop of color. Let me know what you guys think?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Anybody have a clue how to do this?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    So i was looking at some old apple watch forums as well as reddit for face layouts.

    Came across the one pictured that has the simple watch face with a digital time in the top right with everything else turned off.

    Stock apps do not provide this. Only via world clock then changing the abbreviation to a space... but then the world clock shows as curved.

    A little digging showed that an app called watchthetime! Can do this but again it curves it similar to the world time (as pictured in 2nd photo).

    So my question is: how in the hell did the guy manage to do this? (Have digi time in corner of simple face without it curving)z

    I am baffled!

    I have searched online for a good amount of time being asking and exhausted all efforts.

    I'm running a series 4, if that makes any difference.

    Thanks

    His watch face with straight digi time in corner: https://i.imgur.com/rXOOas0.jpg

    Watchthetime! And world clock but curved in corner: https://i.imgur.com/NcGeCfN.jpg

    submitted by /u/illzus
    [link] [comments]

    my Spruce Fog/Vintage Lichen Nike sport band came in today, not as green as expected but still nice

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Can I have the Nike version of Apple Watch Series 3 and remove everything to make it function as regular Apple Watch Series 3?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    A friend of mine got an Apple Watch Series 3 with the Nike+ stuff and offered me to sell it to me for an acceptable price. I don't want all the Nike+ stuff so can I get rid of it completely? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/dacx_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get real-time updates of when one-time activity badges are available?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Sport Loop OR Sport Band��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:21 AM PDT

    I am going to buy my first watch band. I have a S4 Black Stainless with Black sports band. Should I buy a sport loop or a nike sport band?

    submitted by /u/aero012
    [link] [comments]

    WatchOS on Series 3

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    Most of the time there's a limitation with older Watch Devices so i wonder, has anyone got a clue what WatchOS 6 is gonna look like on the Series 3? Maybe some slightly tweaked watchfaces?

    submitted by /u/Arctic_Freezer
    [link] [comments]

    French streaming radio

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Has anyone found an app or radio station that streams some sort of french radio station (e.g. RFI, franceinfo) that works on an apple watch in the USA connected to a cellular signal?

    submitted by /u/Boston_Headache
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t Resist Hyper Grape one

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    Finally get to use Apple Pay!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Here in Holland we haven't been able to use Apple Pay until... today!!! I wasted no time setting up my bank card. At first it didn't want to add to my watch, but I eventually got it to work. I can't believe how easy (and fun!) it is. I am going out right now just so I get a chance to use it. Heehee!!!

    Any other Dutchies on the forum happy with this new capability?

    submitted by /u/karaokekwien
    [link] [comments]

    Cashed in my monthly watch band allowance for this set up.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Best 3rd party silicone/Nike? Stickiness

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    All the ones I've tried from Amazon get sticky and gritty after getting sweat on them or rinsed off a few times. None seem to maintain the silicone feeling of Apple stick.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CraigP17
    [link] [comments]

    Interval timer beep during workout

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    I'm struggling to find an app that will beep every 60 seconds while I run. I used to have a great repeat timer on my G-Shock. I downloaded 'Intervals' app but it logs the workout as well as the native app which is a waste. There must be an elegant solution someone knows!

    submitted by /u/nomisman
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Sun Dial Watchface blends greatly with the Nike Hyper Grape Sport Band...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    Is there a better way for Scribble to recognize uppercase letters?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Rather than using the crown each time you want to select an uppercase letter.

    submitted by /u/tranquility_base7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel