• Breaking News

    Friday, June 14, 2019

    Apple TV Apple Channels: Perfect option accept... VPN blocked!

    Apple TV Apple Channels: Perfect option accept... VPN blocked!


    Apple Channels: Perfect option accept... VPN blocked!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    I so badly wanted to switch to Apple's native Channels for all of my HBO and Showtime needs but - for the life of me - I can't get the Apple TV not to recognize that I'm outside of the US. I use a VPN router and never have issues with other apps like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. However, somehow Apple Channels isn't fooled. I even tried experimenting with some smart DNS offers to see if that would work. No joy. I guess I'll have to stick with Amazon's Channels for now.

    submitted by /u/TRID3NTS
    [link] [comments]

    Missing HBO shows when subscribed to the HBO channel in new TV app

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    So... I just switched over from HBO Now to the HBO channel in the new TV app.

    I'm trying to watch the final episode of Season 9 of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but it's not available in the HBO Channel.

    I've tried deleting HBO Now, but I still can't watch this show. It's only available in HBO Now.

    I know some folks here already discovered that the movies that usually come with HBO don't show up in the HBO Channel (which I imagine might be a streaming rights issue).

    But then some HBO shows aren't available with the HBO Channel either? That kinda sucks. :(

    submitted by /u/mokolabs
    [link] [comments]

    Remote touchpad works everywhere but home screen.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    I have an Apple TV 4K. The remote will randomly stop responding to touch input on the home screen. You have to reboot the ATV to fix this. If you have other apps open, you can double tap the home button and scroll through those (touch input works here) and then go to any previous app and touch input will work there. Just not on the home screen.

    Anyone else experiencing his problem? Any ideas how to fix this?

    I had been on beta updates but I turned that off a few weeks ago. Not sure if it reverts automatically or not. I don't know if there even is a running public beta program right now.

    submitted by /u/ItsRubicund
    [link] [comments]

    Add iTunes Store purchase to Apple TV app

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    I bought the complete season of The Office on ITunes and it's not showing in my Apple TV app on my iPhone. I only get historical SD The Office videos I purchased through the years that were on the old Videos app. I do see one episode I downloaded but I don't want to download 158 episodes.

    Do I just wait for a fix or is there a way to access them in the TV app?

    submitted by /u/Red_Brick_Builder
    [link] [comments]

    Smart DNS in tvOS 13

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    I just wanted to know if anyone is on tvOS 13 and knows if smart DNS still works in apps like Hulu or Netflix.

    submitted by /u/maxschuster
    [link] [comments]

    Has Apple said anything about auto play and skip intro coming to tvOS? I can’t believe how far behind the other providers Apple is. Any reason?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Edit: A series purchased through iTunes not channels

    submitted by /u/plataloof
    [link] [comments]

    Curious.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    When is Apple TV going to just make the power move to start their own live streaming service such as Sling, Hulu live, YouTube tv etc.

    submitted by /u/MrClean38
    [link] [comments]

    Hulu Live TV on Apple TV 3

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Looking into options for cutting the cable and I've settled on Hulu w/ Live TV. Works fine on my main TV with an ATV 4, which is great. However, my bedroom ATV is a gen 3 (model A1469) and Hulu's live option doesn't support it. So I'm wondering if there are any jailbreak options to get Hulu Live working on my ATV3 or if I need to go ahead and upgrade the bedroom TV as well?

    Apologies if this topic has been addressed previously. I did a search and didn't see anything.

    submitted by /u/Wilkijt
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having an issue with the TV App on the 3rd gen box never having worked since the update?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    I select the app and it just keeps loading without actually loading anything. Tried restarting the box, no luck.

    submitted by /u/Bouck
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a work around to fix this issue? Started happening recently on prime with my iPhone and iPad with the tv app but not on the actual Apple TV. Doesn’t seem to register that it can be played on prime directly from watch next.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Missing series episodes from Apple TV Channels Cinemax subscription

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    I subscribed to Cinemax via AppleTV Channels. 9 of 10 episodes of "Warrior" are available for streaming. The 10th episode not available? It was released on June 7. Today is June 13. 🙁

    I tweeted this to @AppleSupport @Cinemax @AppleTV. No one responded yet.

    Any recommendations for me to try?

    Phil

    submitted by /u/philfnyc
    [link] [comments]

    Traveling with Apple TV?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if it is bad for the Apple TV to be in a backpack while traveling? I am just trying to have it for my hotel room so I can keep up with all my shows. Has anyone had their Apple TV break while traveling with theirs?

    submitted by /u/zapa237
    [link] [comments]

    John Wick 2 sound

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    The sound on this movie seems so low. When the movie is on the startup option screen everything sounds great. As soon as I play the movie the volume is so low. Have to turn up my volume about 20 more notches. Im running my Apple TV box through my marantz 6011 receiver.

    submitted by /u/ncabw
    [link] [comments]

    TIMvision now available on Apple Tv (Italy)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Need help to decide what to pick.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I am looking for the best solution for streaming movies from my PC to my Android TV. Right now I am thinking of Mi Box / Apple TV / Chromecast.

    Can you suggest the best solution for me. Priority 1 is to mirror PC screen to TV (with sound).

    submitted by /u/justmorrow
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior on Cinemax missing S1E10 Finale

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    I subscribed to Cinemax via AppleTV but E10 is missing. The system keeps referring me to Prime Video or PlayStation Vue to watch E10. What's wrong with AppleTV Cinemax subscription?

    submitted by /u/siparo
    [link] [comments]

    How to downgrade from IOS 13 to IOS 12 with AppleTV 4k?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    i have removed the profile, tried to reset the device and nothing, still on tvOs 13 :(

    please help

    submitted by /u/spiral2k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel