• Breaking News

    Friday, August 3, 2018

    iPhoneX My husband just surprised me with the iPhone X!

    iPhoneX My husband just surprised me with the iPhone X!


    My husband just surprised me with the iPhone X!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    What are the first things I should do with this beautiful device? Also any recommended apps and is there a jailbreak available?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Thealeena
    [link] [comments]

    Incredibly slow internet in apps sometimes?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 02:02 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone X with T-Mobile, ever since the last update my iPhone has been REALLY slow at random times. I can run a speed test and it will show 6mbps download, but then if I open an app like Facebook, Apollo for Reddit, etc, it takes FOREVER to load and sometimes won't load at all. My voice to text, internet browsing, etc all work fine, but it's just apps that seem to slow down.

    Has anyone else had this issue? It's driving me crazy. Even when I connect to Wifi in my office at work most of my apps refuse to load .

    submitted by /u/MapleSyrupJedi
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up the iPhone X; is the latest iOS 12 beta stable enough?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 01:20 PM PDT

    My main necessities are battery life, bluetooth and Apple Pay; do these all run smoothly?

    submitted by /u/f1rmino
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone selling or already sold their iPhone X?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 08:26 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about selling my iPhone X. I can still get good money for it, about 850-900€ as it's the 256GB model....

    There's been a lot of leaks and rumors about X Plus, obviously probably a 2nd gen X and etc and to be honest if they're going to be cheaper is it a bad idea to sell mine right now and wait?

    I've got a 6S with 100% battery health that works wonders.

    The X plus would have probably better battery life, maybe 3 cameras to counter the competitors? and probably cheaper.

    I'm really thinking about it because when they launch and are cheaper, it'll be too late.

    submitted by /u/mooooooonlight
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning X

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 09:33 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have been cleaning my iPhone after I workout at the gym with all natural, plant-based antibacterial wipes. I hear you shouldn't use cleaning products on the phone, although the stuff is suppose to be very gentle. I want to try to stop now after a few weeks of doing this.

    How can I safely clean my iphone after the gym? I need something that will kill or hinder germs and bacteria--water and a cloth won't do after a touching all the nasty gym equipment.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ankhlol
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having Face ID keeps failing? I have reset numerous times but seems to only work half of the time.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:30 PM PDT

    Is the X screen closer to the glass than other phones?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:28 AM PDT

    Moved to an X a while ago but always thought the screen looked different in the way it seems to be level with the edges compared to my previous phones. Does anyone know if there's any truth in this or am I imagining things?

    submitted by /u/locknkeys
    [link] [comments]

    No flashlight or camera shortcut? This is the first time I seen this. I’m running iOS 11.4.1.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 08:23 AM PDT

    Overheating issue during Navigation and Music?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:52 PM PDT

    My X heats up like a microwave if I use Waze and Spotify while driving, to the point where it will start freezing and stopping music. Does anyone else have this issue or is this something to be looked at? Im worried that the battery may be damaged.

    submitted by /u/WarmFission
    [link] [comments]

    Lookup app that allows smile to like (face I'd)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 03:03 AM PDT

    This tiny little bastard had kept me wondering for months why my AirPod sounds dropped after I migrated to X.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:30 PM PDT

    Venom iPhone X wallpaper

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    iPhone X fast charging overheating issue??

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:32 PM PDT

    I was listening to Apple Music and I realized that there is no landscape mode (not sure why). So here is my Landscape Concept for the iPhone X in Apple Music and Spotify.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 09:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel