• Breaking News

    Friday, August 3, 2018

    iPhone Iphone 7 messaging issues

    iPhone Iphone 7 messaging issues


    Iphone 7 messaging issues

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:41 PM PDT

    As it says in the title, my iPhone 7 is acting strange. My fiancee has a Samsung so we use the default messaging app on both our phones. For the past two weeks or so I sometimes get a different message than the one she sent to me. For example, she could send "buy some milk, love you" and I would get " buy some mils she coming over?". Somehow I get snippets of past messages inserted in the current message. This only happens on my phone and only when I talk to her. I tried resetting my settings, I did a restore and even a factory wipe with to results. Did anyone encounter this issue before?

    PS: we aren't native English speakers so we use special characters like "È™, È›...", also emojis

    submitted by /u/sigridian
    [link] [comments]

    Can I fix this 3rd party? Screen bleeding and ghost clicking

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 02:48 PM PDT

    My phone just started bleeding at the screen, out of no where. It was going on for about an hour when I took this photo. Its affecting the way I type a little, and every once in awhile it'll just click things, spazzy-like at random. It called two different people without me touching the screen. I *think* the screen needs to be replaced, but I'm not sure. If I go to a 3rd party, could they fix this as well as apple can? I need to save money *and* I need a working phone. My phone is also out of warranty. Thanks. Here's a pic of the damage

    submitted by /u/adrienesface
    [link] [comments]

    Always a blurred home screen on my X

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 02:18 PM PDT

    As soon as I wake up my X the date and time will go blurred, similar to when you force push on a notification from the home screen. I can't even pull down from the top left and see it clearly. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

    submitted by /u/mightymorfin
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone is somehow saving my login details for instagram/facebook, even though I'm logged out of everywhere. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 01:34 PM PDT

    A couple days ago I linked Facebook to my Instagram to share a few stories on Facebook, and then I unlinked it, but I still had this issue:

    Even though I don't have Facebook installed on my iphone, whenever I reinstall Instagram and before I even try to login it gives me the option to "continue as "my facebook name"". I tried clearing up all the settings and history from Safari with no use, , I also looked through my profile again and Facebook was unliked. I tried resetting my phone and reinstalling the app multiple times with no use. Can you please help? Or tell me at least what the problem is?

    submitted by /u/myfuryisboundless
    [link] [comments]

    Wife's calls drop. Mine don't. For YEARS, on multiple phones. Help?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 01:29 PM PDT

    Well, just as the subject states...

    Our carrier is AT&T, and we live in the midwest USA with a good AT&T cellular presence.

    My wife and I both had a 4S for a couple years. Her calls to fam & friends would consistently drop 50% of the time...when at home or not.

    I got an AT&T Microcell at home so our bars went from 2 to 4 in the house.

    My calls remained fine, her's still continued to drop both in the house and when away.

    I upgraded both phones to SE models, and her calls drop, mine don't.

    Sent her phone into the Apple store, they found nothing wrong, gave her a new one anyway.

    2 years later, I can't stand the complaints any more - so I upgraded hers to a brand new model 7, 32Gb.

    She has had it for 2 weeks and many calls still drop. My SE is still going fine with zero dropped calls.

    I am at a loss.

    I can think of 2 reasons for her dropped calls:

    1. She has an unusual magnetic force-field around her skull.
    2. She is inadvertently pressing a side-button (volume?), then touching her cheek to the red hang-up button.

    Any thoughts? Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/petzl-133
    [link] [comments]

    after restoring from backup, iPhone gets stuck on "Hello" screen/"Update completed" screen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 01:54 AM PDT

    iPhone 6s on iOS 11.4.1 freshly restored

    Connect to iTunes to recover my old backup from iOS 11.1.2

    After restoring backup is done I get the "Update completed" screen
    I tap continue .."choose a WiFi network" screen appears

    No matter what I choose on this screen the iPhone gets stuck (touchscreen not responsive .. only buttons work) whether I'm connected to WiFi or not

    What do I need to modify in my Backup for this to work?
    or what other methods can I use to fix it?

    submitted by /u/hero3210
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel