• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 2, 2018

    iPhone Apple has hit a $1 Trillion valuation

    iPhone Apple has hit a $1 Trillion valuation


    Apple has hit a $1 Trillion valuation

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 07:15 AM PDT

    The $370 X got a new screen yesterday, I couldn’t resist. This thing is the definition of beauty...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:27 AM PDT

    3 month old Saddle Brown leather case

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:15 PM PDT

    For those who are waiting eagerly for the announcement of the new iphones, here is when exactly in September apple’s events is more likely to happen (this is just a prediction, not official news)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:23 AM PDT

    Dummy iPhone 5.8 - 6.1 - 6.5 inch lineup leak!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:19 AM PDT

    When i try to turn on my ipad screen oy flashes and nothing happend what does it mean and how to fix it.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:33 AM PDT

    How to locate owner of lost iPhone?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:09 AM PDT

    Hi,

    A tourist forgot his iPhone 8 in my father's taxi. It's locked with Touch ID and has no cellular service.

    I swiped left to see his widgets, found a WhatsApp one with peoples names and photos but couldn't find them on Facebook.

    There also doesn't seem to be a way to connect the phone to our home WiFi without unlocking the device, meaning there's no way for the device to make any communications.

    Anything else that I could try?

    submitted by /u/yonyz
    [link] [comments]

    Handshake emoji doesn’t have color options

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:08 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I just realized there is no skin color options for handshake emoji. I'm on iOS 11.4.1 with iPhone 8. I wonder is this a bug or Apple did this for an unknown reason?

    Screenshot of Handshake Emoji

    submitted by /u/Airtie2
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys like AirPods?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 06:38 AM PDT

    My girlfriend wants some Bluetooth earbuds for her birthday, and AirPods seem to be the top rated ones out there. They look very nice and sleek, as do all apple products, but I wanted to get some firsthand opinions here regarding battery life, audio quality, how well they stay in your ears, etc. I'm interested in also getting myself some eventually if she likes hers. I'm definitely a subscriber to the Apple ecosystem (iPhone X, Apple Watxh S3, MBP), but I still won't buy something blindly, even if it IS Apple.

    submitted by /u/Crympt
    [link] [comments]

    Video Lags on iPhone X When Using Bluetooth Headphones

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 10:31 PM PDT

    When I connect my Bose QC 35 IIs to my iPhone X the video starts to experience FPS lag. I'm not talking about audio lag that sometimes happens with Bluetooth headphones, I'm talking about pure FPS lag when I connect my headphones. If I'm watching a YouTube video and it's locked at 60 FPS it will look good when I have no headphones connected, but then when I connect my headphones it turns into what I'm guessing around 45-50 FPS. It's pretty annoying. If anyone knows a fix please let me know!

    I'm currently on iOS 12 but I've had this issue in earlier iOS'.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CaptainObese
    [link] [comments]

    $49.99 iPhone SE when signing up for AT&T prepaid

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:06 PM PDT

    Just saw a Twitter ad for it. I thought I was getting a deal last year when I got mine for $150.

    Further evidence for an updated iPhone SE?

    $50 iPhone

    submitted by /u/SconnieFella
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here use a Samsung watch with their iPhone?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:36 AM PDT

    I have a Apple Watch but love trying out new tech, and I think the s3 watch looks pretty neat. Would you guys advise against trading my watch for a Samsung? How's the experience with the Samsung watches on iPhone?

    The only thing I really use my watch for is the notifications.

    submitted by /u/kevinmuff2
    [link] [comments]

    Why Google Photos doesn’t automatically upload my photos unless I open the app?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:31 AM PDT

    There is a way to fix it?. Also, it's stop uploading when screen is turned off after a while.

    submitted by /u/SemPernas
    [link] [comments]

    Question about phone storage

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    My wife iPhone 7 has 32GB space of storage. Currently the used-up space is 25GB, but 20GB of it made up from System rather than apps, photos or documents. Has anyone experience this? How to mitigate this problem? We have iCloud turn on for the photos etc...

    submitted by /u/kookie099
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Activation lock

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:52 AM PDT

    So, my i got a phone from my moms friend, an old iphone 5, because i broke my old phone and need a phone now. So i try to reset it, because she couldn't remeber the code, and when we did that, the activation lock thing came up, we asked her and she said she doesn't have access to neither the icloud account or the email used for it, any way to bypass it?

    submitted by /u/Madswild
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding iPhone Upgrade Programme (UK)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:40 AM PDT

    I'm considering signing up the the iPhone Upgrade Programme in September for the next phone, however I'm just wondering from experience how easy or difficult it is to do this when new iPhones are released. I've never bought an iPhone in store, and I live in Manchester, a fairly busy city.

    Would I likely have to queue super early, or do they reserve some phones for people wanting to join the program?

    Thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/f1rmino
    [link] [comments]

    TIL you can swipe left in the AppStore reviews to see the next one.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 11:01 PM PDT

    Pretty sure a lot of people already know this but I didn't and was always annoyed I had to click see all

    So if I helped one person I'm happy.

    submitted by /u/Michael0609
    [link] [comments]

    Waterproof

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 10:00 AM PDT

    Is the IphoneX waterproof or not? Some people say it's water resistant, some people say it'd be fine to take in the pool.

    submitted by /u/SutrRS
    [link] [comments]

    Automatic app updates not happening

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:57 AM PDT

    I have my phone set to update apps automatically and this used to happen overnight while my phone was locked, charging, and connected to wifi. Now it isn't happening unless I manually update them. Sometimes I'll check and have an update that came out 2-3 days ago.

    submitted by /u/TbonerT
    [link] [comments]

    Which iPhone to buy

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:52 AM PDT

    Ok, so I am planning to upgrade my old iPhone, to a newer one. Which should I buy: 7, 7 plus, 8 or 8 plus? Price is not an issue for me, so I could buy any one of these. Can anyone give me some pros and cons for these and tell me which would be the best to buy? Idc about wireless charging, or rly good camera, or being able to use earbuds and charge. Thx!

    submitted by /u/Gufukt
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 cannot access cellular data - 4G indicator shows but no mobile data

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 11:58 PM PDT

    Problem: After an international trip where I swapped SIMs, my Telstra 4G sim stopped working for data. 4G indicator shows, but no celular data is available. Text & voice calls work fine. Other non Telstra sims work fine. Have confirmed that there's no problem with the SIM. Running IOS 10.4.1(15G77)

    What I tried: basically everything that I found by searching the net. Resetting network connections. Soft restart. Hard restart. Ensuring latest ios & provider settings.

    Visited Genius store - they advised me to: 1) Logout and login to icloud - didn't work 2) Backup device, Reset device and erase all content, then restore. This actually worked briefly! Before I restored my backup, I did the bare minimum to make the phone operational, and discovered that 4g data worked fine. Then I restored the backup, which appears to have also restored the problem.

    It appears that the backup contains some configuration error that does not appear within the phone interface. Unless you good people have any other suggestions, I will have to factory-reset the phone and avoid restoring my backup, restoring my apps from the app store.

    submitted by /u/Atramegg
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any good ways to access PC files (Windows) from Iphone (IOS 12 Public Beta 4)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:09 AM PDT

    Title says it all, I want to access movies that are on my PC from my iPhone. Any suggestions or tutorials?

    submitted by /u/CloroxSaam
    [link] [comments]

    Best journal/ diary app?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:08 AM PDT

    Do you guys know of any good ones because my search isn't turning anything up. Preferably free as well, thanks

    submitted by /u/BlueCurtainsDrive
    [link] [comments]

    people where asking how/where to download iOS Firmware for Apple Devices...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel