• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 2, 2018

    iPad My iPad used to magically connect to iPhone’s Personal Hotspot (without toggling on iPhone). Now it can’t

    iPad My iPad used to magically connect to iPhone’s Personal Hotspot (without toggling on iPhone). Now it can’t


    My iPad used to magically connect to iPhone’s Personal Hotspot (without toggling on iPhone). Now it can’t

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:17 AM PDT

    My iPad and iPhone used to have this special ability...

    Even when Personal Hotspot is toggled 'off' on my iPhone, the iPad will discover my phone's hotspot. It can connect and kick out my iPhone's existing WiFi connection.

    Last week, Personal Hotspot stopped working. So, I followed some tips online and elected to Reset Network Settings on iPhone. That did the trick in terms of enabling Personal Hotspot to work again.

    Unfortunately, resetting my iPhone's network settings also removed the superpower. My iPad can't even discover the Personal Hotspot anymore if I don't toggle it 'on' on my iPhone.

    Any idea how to restore this ability to discover and connect to the iPhone's Hotspot even when disabled?

    submitted by /u/allancaeg
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad Air has begun sporadically crashing (usually when watching videos) and rarely rotates screen orientation as it should.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 05:45 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had similar performance issues?

    Is this just 'wear and tear' on a ~4-year old device, or is something up?

    Are there any quick-fixes I could try at home? I've already made some changes in accessibility to make it run quicker.

    submitted by /u/yesindeedio79
    [link] [comments]

    Apple’s next iPad Pro will have tiny bezels, but no notch

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:19 PM PDT

    More Future proof: 2018 iPad or 9.7 IPP?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 10:13 AM PDT

    No new iPads for year?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 10:00 AM PDT

    With the 9.7 2018 iPad being released earlier this year, is the expectation that there won't be new non-pro iPads announced?

    submitted by /u/kinghippo619
    [link] [comments]

    Pencil annotations not saving to PDF’s in Preview. Any idea?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 07:17 AM PDT

    I use my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil to markup criminal dockets while in court, and I later review my notes when I get back to the office. This works the vast majority of the time. However, from time to time my hand written notes do not save. I will take notes on a docket and whenever I open it later all of my notes are gone. Is there I fix for this problem?

    submitted by /u/PennywiseEsquire
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 2018 issue found

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Hope you're are doing good. A few days ago bought me an iPad 9.7 2018 (6th gen, WiFi only) from a reseller. Noticed that it gets considerably hot in the region much below where the A10 Processor is located (as depicted in the picture linked below for clarity) like when doing tasks such as casual browsing (Safari), Twitch streaming, Youtube, etc.

    Guess "considerably" here could be a relative term. I use all of my devices with no cover/cases. Haven't felt the same issue with my previous iPads even with its thin and small body. Also, have no clue whether it's a normal phenomenon with the current gen entry-level 9.7 iPads. Played some graphics intensive games to find out this abnormality in the region being hot. As expected it pumped up the temperature on the region of A10 processor. But I don't get it why there is a rise in temperature around the region of WiFi/Bluetooth module & Touchscreen controller during the usage of the other lite apps. Does anybody have any idea of this? Any iPad users experiencing the same?

    Though I don't have a thermal image of the device to prove my point. I did reinforce my doubt with the help of people I shared the device with. I also have a few days left if in case I want to exchange the device. Again, if exchanging is the only way I don't know how will I be able to prove the issue to the guys in the store for a new device. Please help a sister in concern.

    Link: https://imgur.com/a/kv22NzE

    submitted by /u/sfibef
    [link] [comments]

    Best Place/Cheapest Place to Purchase New 2018 iPad

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 10:03 PM PDT

    Need help finding the best place to purchase the 2018 iPad. I know places like B&H and Microcenter have $150 off brand new iPad Pros, but they only have $30 off the 2018 iPad. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IvyLeagueMan
    [link] [comments]

    When i try to turn on my ipad 2 screen only flashes and nothing happen what does that mean

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:23 AM PDT

    Logitech Slim Folio keyboard

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:03 AM PDT

    Little update of my iPad. Since I bought it for my schoolwork I decided to also buy a bluetooth keyboard to go with it. Based on the title of this text, I bought a Logitech Slim Folio keyboard. It's very useful!

    It has a build-in case system that protects your iPad on the back area while you have the keyboard on use. Even tho it costed 109 euros, it is totally worth it.

    Does anyone else have it - what's your experience about it?

    Note: If this text has any kind of typo, – that's only because english isn't my mother-language. Apologises for that.

    submitted by /u/TheKitsuneBae
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 2018?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:26 AM PDT

    I recently bought an iPad 2018 to replace my laptop. I've been loving it except for the lack of keyboard, I just can't type using the screen. Can anyone recommend a good quality Bluetooth keyboard or keyboard case sub $100 preferably?

    submitted by /u/peterbatman
    [link] [comments]

    Need help picking ipad

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 06:25 AM PDT

    I need to get an iPad for school in September I don't know which one to get. Im thinking of just buying a brand new regular iPad. I want the latest generation so I know for sure it will be able to handle the software upgrades and last my two year program. Anyone got tips or useful information about which one to get?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ThisOnesaDud
    [link] [comments]

    Hello i write a bit about iPad Pro limitation and better feature that i want on it.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 05:16 AM PDT

    I send the same feature to apple, hoping that in the future apple will sell an iPad PRO and not pro. This is obviously only related to pro user, not average user that are happy with simply task and probably don't see all limitation that Apple iPad has compared to a Mac used in the proper way. Here you can find what i wrote https://old.reddit.com/r/DataHoarder/comments/93y3qc/ipad_pro_is_not_really_pro_for_datahoarder/

    So what i want to say is: iOS 11 made a big difference in iPad usage, not the iPad itself (always outside speed performance and pencil), but this is still light years away from datahoarder and other pro usage needs. An iPad with Thunderbolt 3 or USB C (not limited) and other features related to datahoarding and not (better improvement of files transfer, file organisation, file editing; external drive support, other external expansion, better display sharing and data sharing solution between apple devices, use ipad as a phone, better camera, apple own flash memory upgrade solution like a microsd, installation of app not available on appstore like in the mac, more pro app designed directly by apple, ecc) would be cool. And obviously the combination MacOS - iOS would be the best, so using MacOS and with duplicate touch display we continue to use MacOS on iPad, or/and an alternative MacOS directly in the iPad.

    What do you want to see from iPad in future. We can send this post to Apple, so that they can read what reddit user want

    EDIT by click - and not say what you want, you don't really help apple and other ipad user to get what they want. if your are happy with your current ipad, you think the ipad don't need other feature, etc .. good for you, skip the post, and enjoy your ipad. if not write below your opinion. but then don't complain with your friends that you cannot do this and that ... because we have a way to send a message to apple and you simply ignore this

    submitted by /u/AppleNikonBose
    [link] [comments]

    Best stylus and keyboard for iPad 2? Not for drawing, just taking notes

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:07 PM PDT

    I have a hand-me-down iPad 2, and I just started medical school. Recommendations for a detachable keyboard and stylus? The stylus does NOT need to be fancy, have pressure control, etc; just something for taking notes on lecture slides.

    submitted by /u/johnfred4
    [link] [comments]

    Battery + Keyboard for iPad like CLAMCASE+ POWER for new generation?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 01:54 AM PDT

    Do you know similar products for iPad 12,10? Mophie removed the battery case too

    https://www.incipio.com/new-ipad-case-updates-success/clamcase-plus-power-ipad-pro-9-7.html

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU9DSc6B6IA is like to have a macbook pro

    submitted by /u/AppleNikonBose
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install snapchat on ipad?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 12:36 AM PDT

    is the iPad Mini 4 the best I can buy for my needs?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 12:24 AM PDT

    I really adore the form factor of the Mini. I love carrying it in the store and how light it is (even with the cellular capability).

    I love that I can use it to read articles, reddit, watch YouTube and Netflix, maybe the occasional games.

    I tried the 9.7" models before but those felt a little bulky after being in my hands for a while. My only gripe is that the Mini 4 only has an A8 chip (not even A8X!) and it makes me a little hesitant and unhappy to get it brand new from the Apple Store.

    I live in Singapore so I don't get cool discounts from swappa, Target or Best Buy :(

    submitted by /u/ExynosInfinite
    [link] [comments]

    [Notability] Is there any way to double space text when typing on notability?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:56 PM PDT

    Wtf why is the keyboard like this [ios 12 beta]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel