• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 2, 2018

    iOS Gaming Apple Kills the App Store Affiliate Program

    iOS Gaming Apple Kills the App Store Affiliate Program


    Apple Kills the App Store Affiliate Program

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:34 PM PDT

    RPG Recommendations for iPhone

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:32 AM PDT

    Hi folks. Recently switched to iOs after nearly 10 years of Android. I'm looking for some good RPGs to play on my phone in my spare time. Since I know there are many, I thought I'd throw out some criteria for the kind of thing I'm looking for:

    • Easy to pick up and play for a few minutes and then put away - i.e. no need to reach save points or have long sessions without losing progress
    • Not super grindy / dungeon-crawly. I like exploration, leveling, gearing up, etc., but I don't want to feel like I'm spending all my time looking for xp and items.
    • Not overly complex in terms of navigation. I don't want to pick up my phone after not playing for a few days / a couple weeks and have no idea where I am or where I need to go. Huge, open-world games that require a lot of back tracking might not be best for this.

    That's about it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ul49
    [link] [comments]

    [iPad Mini 4] Any games that can be played with keyboard?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 06:39 AM PDT

    I bought an iPad Mini 4 about a year or two ago and I've fitted it with the Zagg Keyboard Case. I was wondering if there are any games that can utilize the keyboard or maybe even a patch/app that could allow keyboard control. Are there any games on iOS like that? I'm mostly a fan of RPGs but I'd be willing to try just about anything. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ScruffyGaymer
    [link] [comments]

    Recent games like 'Gumballs & Dungeons'?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 12:57 AM PDT

    Hello fellow gamers! My gf and I played a lot of G&D. We liked everything in this game : cute graphics, character progression, not that much P2W, etc.

    Any recent game like this, by chance ?

    Happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/Grob47
    [link] [comments]

    iPad games?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 01:25 AM PDT

    Which games would you recommend that are great on the iPad Pro 12"?

    I liked King's Raid then it became too grindy then changed mechanics, I also liked idle games but never stayed long.

    Online or offline is okay, free would be preferred but paid is okay. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ykelle
    [link] [comments]

    Shin Megami Tensei Liberation!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 08:15 PM PDT

    Did this fly under anyone else's radar? I just saw it on the App Store today and had no idea it was even happening. Any other Shin Megami Tensei fans loving it?

    submitted by /u/RadioactiveCorndog
    [link] [comments]

    10 months after release, what are your favourite games updated for iPhone X?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 03:54 PM PDT

    I searched the sub and it's been at least 5 months since this question has been asked, so I figured we'd get a more recent collection together.

    Updated for iPhone X on my phone:

    • Solitairica
    • Civilization Revolution 2
    • Clash Royale
    • Fortnite
    • PUBG
    • Vainglory
    • Lux Deluxe
    • Brawl Stars
    • Touchgrind BMX 2
    • Osmos
    • Game Dev Tycoon
    • Mini Metro
    • Plague, Inc
    • 8 Ball Pool
    • World Series of Poker
    • Evil Apples
    • Monument Valley
    • Justin Smith's Realistic Summer Sports Simulator(highly recommended)
    • Polytopia
    • Around the World in 80 Days
    • Word Domination
    • Really Bad Chess
    • Fallout: Shelter
    • Rebuild + Rebuild 3
    • Zombs Royale!

    Let me know which ones you guys have!

    submitted by /u/daBEARS40
    [link] [comments]

    Good/fun games with auto-play function?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 03:06 PM PDT

    Looking for something to play while doing other stuff / watching tv :)

    Throw in any game you know!

    My favorites for this are summoners war and soda dungeon.

    submitted by /u/babatelli
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Games?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:54 PM PDT

    I'm looking for good fighting games. I don't mind paying for a good game, actually I would prefer too. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DracoNatas
    [link] [comments]

    Story based game for 3,50$ or less that’ll last at least 3 hours?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 02:36 PM PDT

    I have a long ride ahead of me and I have 3,50$ (CAD) on my account.

    I'd like to get recommendations! Thanks in advance! (I'm only on IPhone.)

    EDIT : Forgot to mention, it needs to be an offline game. Won't have any data for the ride.

    submitted by /u/Randomerpro
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember M.U.L.E.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 02:22 PM PDT

    Basically it was a business/finance game masquerading as landing on mars and colonizing it. Anything like it for iphone?

    submitted by /u/SapientSerpent
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good PvP non-card games?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:10 PM PDT

    I downloaded smashing four and other than being a clash Royale clone in everything other than gameplay, it seems promising.

    submitted by /u/chalcidfly
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what happened to the game Zombie Resutaurant: Cook or die?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 02:35 PM PDT

    Title. Was browsing my old ios account and found/remembered this gem of a game, but couldn't find it anywhere, does anyone know what happened? And also where can I download it?

    submitted by /u/j_ram2803
    [link] [comments]

    I made a game a while ago for iOS. Check it out if you want (link in desc.)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 10:08 PM PDT

    Looks like there are ads in the App Store now

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel