• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 2, 2018

    Apple TV Can’t log into Apps with friends cable subscription?

    Apple TV Can’t log into Apps with friends cable subscription?


    Can’t log into Apps with friends cable subscription?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:18 AM PDT

    My buddy comes over all the time. I have spectrum internet. He has spectrum cable subscriptions. How can I keep my app like ESPN and paramount from automatically using my internet account instead of his cable subscription. This is obviously with his consent as he is here. He shares his account with nobody else.

    submitted by /u/Bwhit1019
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4th Gen can’t connect to WiFi out of the box.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:03 AM PDT

    I bought a new ATV4 and tried connecting to my regular WiFi, it says I need to edit my settings due to a 1004 error code, but I can't edit settings when the device is brand new out of the box! I tried to set up though an iPhone but it won't work past the authentication code.

    submitted by /u/beekerino
    [link] [comments]

    DirecTV Now adds NFL Network to lineup

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a good iCloud Photos Slideshow App (replacement) on AppleTV?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:32 PM PDT

    I have iCloud Photos, but I find the iCloud Photos app on AppleTV a bit lacking.

    Ideally, a replacement would have these features, in priority order:

    1. Be up to date with my Albums when I create new ones/add to existing on my Mac! (i don't know if this is the app caching stale data or iCloud not updating)
    2. Play *any* album as a slideshow (!)
    3. be able to pause, go back/skip forward
    4. mark an image as it's viewed in some way - such as putting it a default "On the go" album
    5. optionally put it into a chosen album
    6. delete photos (can be simulated with 4/5 above)
    7. favorite a photo (can be simulated with 4/5 above)
    8. show GPS map location durIng slideshow, like in the black bars
    9. ff/rw scrubbing with the little window like in video.
    10. play song during slideshow

    Does anything like this exist? The first 3 seem like such basic features. I can't believe i can't swipe to go back - Or am I stupid and these features do exist in iCloud and I'm just missing it?

    If not, is there any intere$t out there in something like this? I'm an iOS Developer and I've contemplated trying to make a little homebrew app for myself just so we can look at vacation pictures easier.

    Frankly, I'd be satisfied with just #1, #2, and #3. The other day I created a new album from a vacation with 307 photos and then changed it a day later to include 1000 total. (all photos had been uploaded to iCloud weeks before). It took forever (days) for it to start reflecting the larger album size, and even still when i play it, it only gets about 1/3 of the way through - I suspect it is stopping at the old album count. I've also had problems with various albums simply not having the "Play Slideshow" button.

    submitted by /u/somebunnny
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to view, download or even click on apps in the store :/

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 02:25 PM PDT

    I just bought myself a new 4k apple tv to keep my wife and newborn sane during maternity leave. But after setting up I am unable to do anything at all in the app store, I can even see my regional only apps. Internet doesn't seem to be the problem nor my AppleID. Please help, if you have heard of this problem or seen it before.

    submitted by /u/TitrationParty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel