• Breaking News

    Friday, September 29, 2017

    iPhone Cannot send or receive phone calls, play music or videos, no vibration and slow response.

    iPhone Cannot send or receive phone calls, play music or videos, no vibration and slow response.


    Cannot send or receive phone calls, play music or videos, no vibration and slow response.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 11:50 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone 7 128gb. All of the problems mentioned in the title happened after upgrading to iOS 11.0.1. Here are a list of things that I have done to try to remedy the problem.

    Talk to apple tech
    Talk to sprint tech at corporate store (no help what so ever)
    Restore my phone
    Restore my phone to iOS 10.3.3
    Factory reset
    Restore my phone to iOS 11.0

    I have had my screen replaced but I updated to 11.0.1 before getting the replacement. A few drops but the phone did not behave like this until the update.

    At this point I feel like its a hardware problem and will have to send my phone to apple for them to see whats the problem. Honestly I just want my music back and that can hold me off for the mean time lol.

    submitted by /u/Averagechef
    [link] [comments]

    Need help wearing down battery in the next 26 days

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 06:58 PM PDT

    iPhone 6s plus, 128gb space gray sim free

    I went to the genius bar today, because my battery has been kind of awful lately. The person did a diagnostic and then said he'd be right back.

    5 minutes later he comes back and says my battery was 83% and he left to ask his supervisor if even though it is above 80%, could they replace it, but supervisor said no.

    Since applecare is running out in 26 days, he suggested to "use the hell out of your phone", and to come back before applecare expires, and they'd change it.

    I asked him how and the only 2 ways he suggested were turning brightness all the way up(I do that anyway) and letting battery die(I specifically asked if he meant like 1-2% or completely die, and he said completely die)

    Are there any other ways I can degrade the battery. He said I need to lose 4% so that battery diagnostic shows 79%

    submitted by /u/ncsu2008
    [link] [comments]

    Frozen iPhone 7 cannot be force reset and does not trust authorized computer!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 04:33 PM PDT

    tl;dr: My iPhone 7 is frozen; when I try to force reset, it takes a screenshot; my computer cannot access my iPhone because the device cannot "trust" my computer! HELP :(

    I updated my iPhone 7 two days ago and now things are all messed up! I downloaded a QR code reader this morning for school and put it in a folder before it finished installing, which has never been a problem. Once in the folder, my phone froze. I couldn't open any folders nor apps. I could only swipe down for notifications and turn on and off my phone. I tried force resetting it, but when I held the on/off button + the home button down for 10+ seconds, it look a screenshot of a frozen phone! What's worse is that now that I can access iTunes on my computer, my computer is not trusted by my iPhone, and there is no way for me to change that setting because my phone is basically a fancy rectangle clock! At this point, would I need to take my iPhone into an Apple store?

    UPDATE: I can now play music and turn on the flashlight by pulling up the menu from the bottom of the screen. Also when the phone is locked I can swipe left for the camera, but pressing the app icon doesn't do anything.

    submitted by /u/Katsumasu
    [link] [comments]

    Won a note 8 at work now iPhone users can't text me?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 03:37 PM PDT

    I deactivated Imessage and FaceTime before pulling my sim out. I also deregistered it through the website but it says my phone number isn't registered to Imessage anymore. When people try and text me it still tried sending as an I message. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/FprtuneREX
    [link] [comments]

    Backup corrupted / not compatiable

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 09:29 PM PDT

    Just got a new iphone replacement and went to restore the backup and a message popped up saying

    "Itunes could not restore iphone because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iphone that is being restored"

    Iphone is running 10.3 iOS, same as the iphone i replaced.

    I don't care about getting everything back on my phone. I just want my pictures.

    Is there anything I can do to extract the photos from the backup file on the harddrive?

    submitted by /u/MrV7
    [link] [comments]

    Mass delete Photos

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:34 PM PDT

    photos on my phone are taking up a lot of room. how do i get rid of them all together?

    submitted by /u/Deck_dog
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6plus becomes possessed when battery gets in the 20% range

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 07:07 PM PDT

    today it went from home to safari to search for Owl. It doesn't respond to key strokes sometimes, then the fifth time in a row you hit a button it will act like it something far away from it. it doesn't improve until it's all the way charged. I told myself I wouldn't let it get down into the 20% range, but sometimes I don't catch it. I have ordered an extra battery.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/1BeginnersMind
    [link] [comments]

    Storage issue and can't find answer

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 06:48 PM PDT

    My phone - a refurbished iphone 6s plus 64GB (assurion) - has 50+gb of available storage according to itunes and the storage setting. Just did a factory reset and a new setup. Apps like Magic cleaner though tell me I have 10gb available (like a 16GB version). It was like this before. What the hell is going on?

    The phone has had some bumps and bruises but nothing totally catastrophic and has been in a lifeproof case most of its life.

    submitted by /u/youngdumbfull
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 charging issue

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 06:30 PM PDT

    I recently got the iphone 8 last Friday and it seemed perfectly fine until just yesterday. I was going to charge my phone overnight and when I plugged the lightning cable into the socket it didn't charge. So I tried everything from using a different charger/outlet and concluded that it was my iphone 8. I used the same charger on my iphone 5s and works fine. I also just now bought a wireless charger and its charging normally. Is this a common problem or is phone just a lemon? Also, should I take it back to the apple store to get a new one or get it fixed?

    submitted by /u/VaultDweller10
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Voicemail gone, replaced by "call voicemail" button

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 05:22 PM PDT

    The badge says I have three unheard voicemails. On the voicemail tab there's only a button that says "call voicemail". Quite frankly, I've forgotten my voicemail password. But I really want it to go back to the way it is supposed to work. Any ideas?

    I recently upgraded to ios11, but everything else has been in place 2+ years. It's an iPhone 5, but still...

    submitted by /u/Cardtastic
    [link] [comments]

    Recover Photos From Broken Phone

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 04:24 PM PDT

    My phone screen is black and it doesn't register touch but I can tell it's on because I can hear that I'm receiving notifications. I have another phone to use but I want my photos and whatnot off of my old phone. My last backup was a month ago and I want to recover all of the stuff that hasn't been backed up yet. The problem is that I can't use my passcode to unlock my phone since the screen doesn't register touch so iTunes won't allow me to do a backup. From what I've gathered I can't get my photos by using iTunes or iCloud because of how my phone is set up so is there anyway to get around this by using a third party backup application? I've tried a few but they require me to unlock my phone beforehand.

    submitted by /u/cama17
    [link] [comments]

    Refurbished iPhone apple ID problem

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:06 AM PDT

    Hi guys, my iPhone 6+ recently got the touch screen problem so I went to apple and they gave me a new phone. It looks like it is refurbished as after I setup the phone I keep getting these apple ID popups for accounts that arent mine.

    I've done some research, and I know the issue has to do with the fact there are apps that the other accounts downloaded are still on the phone, but I've checked and I dont see any that I didnt have before. So maybe we had mutual apps and the phone just thinks the other person downloaded it?

    Anyway, I am using iOS 11 now and I am trying to figure out how to access the app info so I can see what apple ID "downloaded" the app and I can delete and re-install it to fix it.

    Thanks for any and all help.

    submitted by /u/JetSpyda
    [link] [comments]

    Can't open new tab via URL in safari

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 12:40 PM PDT

    this is my problem, only it happens when I try to hold and open a link. I just want to be able to open a new tab, and not have to fumble 20 times to get it right. I can't even capture the real problem in picture because it happens to fast, and the picture comes out blank.

    submitted by /u/Lord_indisar
    [link] [comments]

    Battery indicator is off by a LOT. Stayed on 1% for about 3 hours today.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:20 AM PDT

    Any way to fix this with a software trick?

    Indicator is so off /:

    submitted by /u/ebwvibfhwbovchwdshjd
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to download songs from computer to iTunes

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 11:56 AM PDT

    I'm not able to add folder to library, add file to library, or drag and drop music into iTunes anymore. What's the deal? I have it fully updated and everything should be good to go.

    submitted by /u/dud3inator
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone app issue after upgrade to 8 Plus. Any Suggestions?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 11:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I just got an iphone 8 plus and I have one app that won't open at all. I have tried a lot of things to resolve the issue and don't know what else to do. When I click on the app it starts to load for a second and then the screen goes black and I'm back to the home screen. The odd part is that I have a iphone 6 plus and the app is working perfectly fine on it. The IOS version is the same on both phones (11.0.1). I have un-installed and re-installed multiple times. I did hard resets multiple times before and after re-downloading the app. I even deleted the app, deleted all of my icloud backups, re-backed up without the app installed, did a factory reset and re-installed the app again after setting up the phone from scratch. The only thing I don't understand is that the app is working perfectly fine on my 6 plus even though they are both on the same os. I know usually with this type of issue the problem is the os. Is it possible that there is something in the different hardware that is causing the issue? If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it because I'm extremely frustrated at this point. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Soultrapped
    [link] [comments]

    Why is "messages" so big

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 10:43 AM PDT

    screenshot

    this is after an update.

    submitted by /u/KGB_Viiken
    [link] [comments]

    Music playing out loud after I unplug my headphones

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:39 AM PDT

    I couldn't find a solution with a quick google search, so i figured I would try here. Recently I've been having an issue where my iPhone will not pause my music when I remove the headphones, which apple products are all supposed to do. After inadvertently blaring music in the library yet again, I thought I would try and look up a fix. Does anyone know what could be causing this and if there's a solution?

    submitted by /u/RagingCliu
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 call volume?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 03:58 AM PDT

    Hi guys so I'm using an iPhone 7 on the latest version (11.0.1) and I'm having a problem with the volume of the phone call.

    The volume is really low when it's on a regular call and straight from the phone, however when I put it on speaker, the volume is fine.

    Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/aaaaaaaaapaj
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7+ Has Intel Modem

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 02:46 AM PDT

    I have a factory direct unlocked iPhone 7+ for which I paid full price. I am in Canada.

    I was under the impression I would have a device that I could use with any supported carrier in the world. To my surprise, I found that's not the case since I don't have the Qualcomm LTE Modem.

    I sometimes go to Asia and would like to use my iPhone 7+ there. Unfortunately, even though my iPhone came direct from China, it had the Intel modem.

    I have been complaining to my carrier and even Apple about my LTE speeds. They have both blamed each other. Just today, I came across one site that mentioned issues with the Intel modem. I checked other sources. They all describe my situation.

    Unfortunately, my warranty expired last week. Is there a snowball's chance in hell that I can get Apple to exchange my mint iPhone 7+ with an iPhone 7+ that has a Qualcomm LTE Modem? I am trying to make a compelling case for Apple to swap my iPhone 7.

    Much thanks!

    submitted by /u/mythosblooded
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel