• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 28, 2017

    iPad Google Drive for iOS has been updated with native support for the Files app!

    iPad Google Drive for iOS has been updated with native support for the Files app!


    Google Drive for iOS has been updated with native support for the Files app!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 06:57 AM PDT

    Review: iPad $10 Leather Sleeve

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 10:39 AM PDT

    Why haven't rubber Apple Pencil tips been made?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 11:36 AM PDT

    Just wondering why haven't third parties built there own tips to add more friction to the Apple Pencil?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/abdulr_mustapha
    [link] [comments]

    You probably already have seen this, but I took the clip off my mechanical pencil, now my Apple Pencil doesn’t roll! #pentel

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 04:34 PM PDT

    Printing with an LTE iPad while on an ad hoc network with no actual internet.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 02:07 PM PDT

    Alright, so long story short I deemed it more reasonable to drop my business internet in favor of an LTE iPad. It better suits my needs on the go and the fact that I hardly use the internet at my brick and mortar location anyways.

    This brings me to the first issue that I have ran across: printing with an iPad. I have set up a wireless network for my printer that my iPad successfully prints to. The network of course has no actual internet going to it though. So, when I connect to the network LTE is unavailable. If I have to print an online document out I have to go on the LTE network, find the document, then connect to the wifi printer network, print it and then turn off wifi when I need to search the internet again. This is more a hassle than anything. Is there any workaround for this? Where I can be on the printer network while still browsing the internet and checking emails and whatnot.

    I would just go out and buy an AirPrint printer that doesn't need a network, but I spent $500 on a nice, new laser printer and another several hundred on backup toner. I would like to make this work as seamlessly as possible for the time being.

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/AdamSilverIsAGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Is the ipad mini 2 still worth it?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 01:34 PM PDT

    Managed to find a used 32GB cellular ipad mini 2 for $120. is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/edwankael
    [link] [comments]

    Was thinking about using the new iPad Pro as a laptop replacement...your suggestions?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 01:07 PM PDT

    Hello.

    Currently I use a laptop I bought two years ago running on Win10 4gb ram on intel pentium processor. Was thinking about upgrading it. After looking at the new iOS11. Was thinking about using the new iPad Pro 10.5 or 12.9 model as a replacement.

    The things I currently do this. Surf the web. Manage my e commerce store through shopify. Using office 365 apps like word and excel. Note taking.

    My question is how is your experience with the new iPad Pro?

    submitted by /u/Leeditt
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have an opinion on this case?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 11:43 AM PDT

    This is the case I am thinking about getting. Reviews seem good. Has anyone tried it?

    submitted by /u/CodyCus
    [link] [comments]

    Question: iPad, Surface Pro 4, Moto Z Play

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 06:15 AM PDT

    Hi all...I use the above items everyday. I am also a subscriber to Office 365 which allows me to access and work with my documents/ files across these three ecosystems.

    My question:

    I use Pushbullet (but now increasingly Cortana) to get notifications on my Surface Pro 4. What kind of notification? Well about phone calls, SMS, and other sundry stuff that originates from the phone (like WhatsApp, Telegram etc.).

    Is there any way by which I can get notifications like these on my IPP (10.5)? I thought Cortana would do it, but in my current region it is not available on the iPad. I guess I could change regions, install Cortana and change the region back again, but that's a hassle on a few fronts.

    Is there anyways to do this? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/kristalsoldier
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 10.5'' and iOS 11/11.01 - App switcher animation micro stuttering?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 02:45 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm having micro stutters every time I go into the app switcher/control center. It started happening on iOS 11, and it's definitely not as smooth as iOS 10. It's like ProMotion isn't active there.

    Just wanted to know if other people have this issue.

    EDIT: It also seems to be smoother when swiping up to control center, but definitely stuttery when double clicking the home button.

    submitted by /u/xAkamanah
    [link] [comments]

    pocket app won't show recommendation tab

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 10:15 AM PDT

    hi there everyone

    I have encountered a weird problem. I have the 6.6.0.1 version of pocket but it doesn't show the "recommended" tab. do any of you guys know how to access it? do any of you also have this problem?

    any input is appreciated

    many thanks

    submitted by /u/ufhidsufh
    [link] [comments]

    Rest finger to open works sometimes, iPad Air 2, iOS 11.0.1

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 10:01 AM PDT

    Anyone else? Sometimes resting my finger unlocks it and goes into the OS, sometimes unlocks, but I have to press the home button.

    submitted by /u/Connir
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Mini 1 performance question

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 09:59 AM PDT

    Just a quick question, will an iPad Mini Gen 1 run smooth enough to just be mounted in my car purely for music? Like how slow are they since they've been out forever? I'm thinking about buying one on eBay but tossing up between these or the step up for the extra $50-100 for the newer models. thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Nadex4
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to put any new apps in the dock

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 09:29 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having trouble putting new apps in the dock since updating to 11.0.1? All my apps in the dock from before the update are still there but i cant add any new ones

    submitted by /u/getakliu
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi sync won't sync videos

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 07:06 AM PDT

    Has anybody had this issue? I have iTunes open on my computer. I can see the ipad over wifi and can choose which movies to sync with the device. I select a few movies and click sync. It goes through all the motions but none of the movies ever get transferred. It does work if I plug it directly into the computer.

    I've got the latest iTunes and ios, and I'm on windows 10.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/CobraCabana
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else hear a clicking sound when applying slight pressure to the screen?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 02:19 AM PDT

    I have been using my 12.9 inch iPad Pro for a few days and I started noticing a clicking sound when applying pressure to the iPad. At first I only heard it when I lifted the iPad but then I started noticing it when typing vigorously in a quiet room. The sound is more pronounced around the front camera but I can reproduce it by pressing anywhere on that side of the iPad. At first I wasn't really bothered by it but now I can't unhear it. Is anybody else experiencing similar issues or is this normal? Should I return my iPad Pro and/or ask for a replacement unit?

    submitted by /u/Piljki
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Picking Out The Right Keyboard for 10.5 IPad Pro

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I've went back through all of the old posts about keyboards, but am still undecided. Anyway, I just received my new IPad Pro 10.5 yesterday, and couldn't be more excited. This is a laptop replacement for me, so the keyboard is something that will be used all of the time for work. Like everyone else though, I will also be using it to read books, watch movies, netflix, etc. I also plan to use it with a apple pencil to take notes. So far I have been going back and forth between the apple smart keyboard, and the Logitech Slim. Based on what I will be using my laptop for, can everyone give me there opinions on these two keyboards. Also, if anyone has any suggestions on something that might work better than these two keyboards please let me know. Thanks ahead of time for everyone's help.

    submitted by /u/cwmikel44
    [link] [comments]

    Is iPad mini dead in the water?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 09:14 PM PDT

    It may have been asked, but wondering if the iPad mini line of products is dead in the water? I have the iPad mini 4 but would love a newer model. Really prefer the small form factor.

    submitted by /u/Mongoose98
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi Calling keeps turning off

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:54 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this on iOS 11? i use T-Mobile with my iPhone, and the option to use Wi-Fi calling on my iPad without my phone present keeps disabling every thirty minutes or so.

    submitted by /u/DustiiWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Updated iPad Air 2, lost a feature, not sure what to call it. Sort of like split screen but not.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:53 AM PDT

    Not sure what the feature was called exactly, but when you're in one app, you swipe in from the right edge of the screen and it give you a sort of side, split-screen-ish view of another selected app.

    Is that feature now gone with this update, or do I just need to figure out how to reactivate it? Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/ripusintopieces
    [link] [comments]

    Where the hell is night shift in control center?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 03:38 PM PDT

    Should I take this iPad to Apple? The screen trim looks weird to me. Is this normal?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 07:37 PM PDT

    Can I airdrop from iPhone to iPad files app?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 09:50 PM PDT

    This seems like a no brainer but I cant find how to do it? Also there should be a "Photos" menu in files. Having to open the pic in Photos and save to files seems like an extra, unnecessary step.

    submitted by /u/fernsie
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Pro 10.5 Case Recommendation for someone NOT looking to buy a pencil, or keyboard.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 07:29 PM PDT

    So, I just got a New ipad pro today. Kind of unexpectedly. But, it was to good of a deal to pass up.

    I'm now looking for a case. But, I noticed most cases have a cut out for a pencil. Since I don't plan on ever getting a pencil. Or a keyboard for that matter.

    I was looking for some suggestions that look nice, and offer some minor protection.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/polorsport
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel