• Breaking News

    Friday, September 29, 2017

    iOS Gaming Do you guys remembered that famous card game "Card crawl"? I was looking for a similar and notice that the developer made a similar one! Have any one tried it out? Looks really fun!

    iOS Gaming Do you guys remembered that famous card game "Card crawl"? I was looking for a similar and notice that the developer made a similar one! Have any one tried it out? Looks really fun!


    Do you guys remembered that famous card game "Card crawl"? I was looking for a similar and notice that the developer made a similar one! Have any one tried it out? Looks really fun!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 06:19 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm looking for an addicting game, a game I could play for hours and hours, what is the most addicting game you have ever played? Is iron marines worth buying?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 04:21 AM PDT

    I've been looking for days I can't seem to find a game worth buying, I've just downloaded art of war because it free. I've been thinking about using my money on iron marines, is it worth buying? Can I play the game for hours?

    Edit: for the people wondering what game I've been playing while answering the comments it's "Post knight" recommended by /u/Mmizzy

    P.s i dont know why I'm playing it, it's not fun, but it's not boring eather

    Second edit: post knight was deleted lol. I think I'll buy card thief in the future

    submitted by /u/iVamboo
    [link] [comments]

    Warning: The new App store is ready to charge you twice for the same purchase.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 07:29 AM PDT

    I searched for Wayward Souls just a moment ago to redownload it, and the store had it listed for $6.99-- which was weird because I've already bought it. I even clicked Buy to see if it was a mistake/if it'd switch to Download/maybe it was part of some crappy new store design, but no, it was ready for my fingerprint for purchase

    I backed out and headed to the Updates > My Account > Purchases > Not on This Phone area, found it, and redownloaded it from there. When I went to the Search tab to see if maybe there was two versions and I bought one but not the other, it was still on the Wayward Souls page, with the Buy button now switched to Open.

    The store was ready to charge me twice for the same game. Just giving you a head's up.

    submitted by /u/doug
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to Ace Patrol?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 07:14 AM PDT

    Unfortunately it never made it to 64-bit but I loved the concept of airplane turn based strategy/RPG elements.

    Help!

    submitted by /u/bantha_poodoo
    [link] [comments]

    Severed is on sale! From 1.99 to 6.99

    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 10:07 AM PDT

    I never got it before. Is it a game good for short playtimes? Im thinking of getting it.

    Severed by DrinkBox Studios https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/severed/id972657175?mt=8 https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/severed/id972657175?mt=8

    submitted by /u/avillabon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any thoughts on The Machines? Looks to be a pretty major AR game, and I haven't seen it posted on this sub

    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 10:02 AM PDT

    Need a game recommendation

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:46 PM PDT

    I just got about $10 to spend. Want a fun long lasting game or some high replay ability game. Thank you guys for your time to read this and your recommendations.

    submitted by /u/PrototypeMage
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone played Leap of Fate? Cyberpunk top-down shooter

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 08:57 PM PDT

    App store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/leap-of-fate/id909730184?mt=8

    I came across this one because I've been on a bit of a genre kick lately, and after doing a search (unless I did it wrong) it seems never to have been brought up on this sub. I'm wondering if anyone here has played it and could recommend it/tell me it's garbage. At a glance it looks like it might be a bit of a hidden gem.

    submitted by /u/EldritchAnimation
    [link] [comments]

    Baldurs's Gate (1/2) on original iPad mini?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 01:52 PM PDT

    Hey hi ho

    I recently inherited an original iPad mini from my sis and wanted to play some good games on it. I was wondering if baldurs's Gate games would run well on the hardware, I've always wanted to play them and if it works well then this is the perfect opportunity thanks

    submitted by /u/fronteir
    [link] [comments]

    Does Modern combat versus supports mfi controller?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 01:15 PM PDT

    Mobile Strike Players?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 01:13 PM PDT

    Who plays, what alliance?

    submitted by /u/yourwrongthough
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel